Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Ishgard RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Ishgard RP (/showthread.php?tid=10848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ishgard RP - Desu Nee - 04-29-2015

Quki does have interest in making business on Ishgard, but I will be travelling for a chunk of June and July however.

I'm interested tho.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 07:59 AM)Desu Nee Wrote: Quki does have interest in making business on Ishgard, but I will be travelling for a chunk of June and July however.

I'm interested tho.

Same goes for you, just shoot a message to any of us and we will toss an invite your way!

RE: Ishgard RP - Martiallais - 04-29-2015

(04-28-2015, 06:54 PM)Virella Douront Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 11:57 AM)Cynel1 Wrote: hmm any more events coming ahead?
As some people may have noticed already, Alueaux Dunant has been so kind to run some mini events within Coerthas, what he plans to continue for a while I believe Smile!

Doh, do you know if there's any info on these? I must've missed them somewhere but would definitely like to attend!

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 04-30-2015

(04-29-2015, 10:17 AM)Zarek Wrote:
As some people may have noticed already, Alueaux Dunant has been so kind to run some mini events within Coerthas, what he plans to continue for a while I believe Smile!

Doh, do you know if there's any info on these? I must've missed them somewhere but would definitely like to attend!
He simply asks whoever is online in the LS, that said, if you grab him online, and give him a whisper, I'm about 100% sure he is happy enough to include you asap!

RE: Ishgard RP - Martiallais - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 08:55 AM)Virella Douront Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 10:17 AM)Zarek Wrote:

He simply asks whoever is online in the LS, that said, if you grab him online, and give him a whisper, I'm about 100% sure he is happy enough to include you asap!

Very cool. Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out when I'm on Martiallais.

RE: Ishgard RP - Uther - 05-21-2015

I was just wondering if something like this existed today. I feel like since I've come back to the game, Ishgard roleplay has become a more common thing. I figured I could be a big grump and say "I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WERE LIKE 5 OF US" or I could embrace it and try to get some good RP out of it. Obviously the second option is so much better. Clearly, there are some RPers out there who think Ishgard is as cool as I do, which is so awesome.

I'll be contacting one of you for a linkpearl next time I'm online, if it's convenient. Can't wait to network with fellow Ishgardians. I'm the only one in my RP circle right now.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 02:41 AM)Uther Wrote: I'll be contacting one of you for a linkpearl next time I'm online, if it's convenient. Can't wait to network with fellow Ishgardians. I'm the only one in my RP circle right now.

Plenty of us about and around! Just a bit more hidden then most. But it is easy enough to find RP trough the LS, ask for it and you 95% of the time get a reply of someone wanting to roleplay up in Coerthas and co!

Toss me, or someone else, a poke later on and we can invite you :)

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 05-27-2015

Sadly enough I will be gone from the 3th till the 15th to deal with family visits, so I fear I won't be online around that time.

However if you have any complaints, concerns and what not while I am out, feel free to whisper Domri Blackblade instead of myself!

On that note, once I am back I'm going to do some activity checks and will root out people who are inactive in the coming weeks into HW. I expect a great influx of people interested in Ishgard roleplay and I'd rather not have LS spots hogged up by people residing in AFK land. But more on that to come after I'm back from my holidays.

RE: Ishgard RP - Sylastair - 05-28-2015

TONIGHT. Hell or high water, I will contact one of you guys to get an invite!!! (I know, broken record much? Tongue) I was actually curious, How many people/character’s have involvement with minor or major houses and may be prepping for RP in that kind of area? I am reaching a culmination point for a lot of Flynt’s story when Heavensward drops and we can get into Ishgard, and a good bit of it revolving around his place within this minor house and wanted to see if there would be interest at that level/that kind of RP. I’ve got a few plot ideas for when it comes out, and was going to post in the Making Connections thread about it as well, but figured this was the best place to get a rough idea and feel before doing so!

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 12:33 PM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote: TONIGHT. Hell or high water, I will contact one of you guys to get an invite!!! (I know, broken record much? Tongue) I was actually curious, How many people/character’s have involvement with minor or major houses and may be prepping for RP in that kind of area? I am reaching a culmination point for a lot of Flynt’s story when Heavensward drops and we can get into Ishgard, and a good bit of it revolving around his place within this minor house and wanted to see if there would be interest at that level/that kind of RP. I’ve got a few plot ideas for when it comes out, and was going to post in the Making Connections thread about it as well, but figured this was the best place to get a rough idea and feel before doing so!
I believe we have some people who are up in that political driven roleplay yup! Personally I stay away from it due to Vi being a commoner in the end. But we have some nobles and political players Smile!

RE: Ishgard RP - Uther - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 12:33 PM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote: TONIGHT. Hell or high water, I will contact one of you guys to get an invite!!! (I know, broken record much? Tongue) I was actually curious, How many people/character’s have involvement with minor or major houses and may be prepping for RP in that kind of area? I am reaching a culmination point for a lot of Flynt’s story when Heavensward drops and we can get into Ishgard, and a good bit of it revolving around his place within this minor house and wanted to see if there would be interest at that level/that kind of RP. I’ve got a few plot ideas for when it comes out, and was going to post in the Making Connections thread about it as well, but figured this was the best place to get a rough idea and feel before doing so!

I can't speak for everyone. Uther is a self-exile from Ishgard, but he still has a generally positive standing with some of the Fortemps High House which his family was a part of. He visits Dragonhead semi-frequently to help when he can, but hasn't been to Ishgard proper in seven years.

I'm on the lower end of the politcal-involvement spectrum. There are Ishgard roleplayers who are much more involved and educated on the subject than I am. Get in the LS. You'll learn all sorts of things.

RE: Ishgard RP - CrimsonMars - 05-28-2015

My (soon to-be) dark knight alt may get into this actually but she's already in Ishgard and I wouldn't be able to play her ICly until Heavensward comes out. >.> I can have her involved for future reference though if it helps.

RE: Ishgard RP - Voilinaut Larille - 06-10-2015

I'll try to  get in touch with you guys this evening!

RE: Ishgard RP - Martiallais - 06-10-2015

Come! Join all the fun in the snow! Cool

RE: Ishgard RP - Roen - 06-10-2015

Hm... considering that Roen is in Coerthas currently as a sellsword helping with the defense of Ishgard...

...maybe I will poke one of you for an invite. >_> It can at least help me see who is around the area for RP things?