Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Ishgard RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Ishgard RP (/showthread.php?tid=10848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 08-02-2015

Once more

THE LINKSHELL ALLOWS SPOILERS. KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU WISH TO JOIN!

RE: Ishgard RP - Ziv'ir - 08-07-2015

Oh man I would love some more Ishgardian themed rp with my not-quite heretic (even if I'm still desperately working towards finishing the msq so he can actually go to Ishgard icly). I'll try to get ahold of someone, though my internet has been pretty off-on this last week.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 08-07-2015

Feel free to give me a poke once I'm online! Sadly enough past two days I've been terribly busy with irl, but hopefully around the weekend I shall be online whenever I can Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - Rosekitten - 08-10-2015

Glad I stumbled on this. I will be sure to try and track someone down from this LS. ^^

RE: Ishgard RP - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-11-2015

Hiii! My character V'alka is meant to be from Ishgard (or she is now at least, she wasn't born there) so I'd love to get into this chat and brush up on my lore and such. Please keep an eye out for me and I'll do the same! :)

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 08-11-2015

I will be online later Smile Just time to cook some dinner over here and some tv times Big Grin!

RE: Ishgard RP - mongi291 - 08-14-2015

Is there a place for my Ishgardian Dark Knight character, Isaulde Rabelais? I'm still doing the MSQ to get to Ishgard, but once I unlock DRK I will finally be able to actually roleplay.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 08-14-2015

(08-14-2015, 08:21 AM)mongi291 Wrote: Is there a place for my Ishgardian Dark Knight character, Isaulde Rabelais? I'm still doing the MSQ to get to Ishgard, but once I unlock DRK I will finally be able to actually roleplay.
There is! We welcome anyone who's interested in Ishgard themed roleplay Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - Rosekitten - 08-16-2015

I need to bother you all in the LS to try and set up some things for a character story.. I just never know when anyone is on and forget to check throughout the day to try and catch various groups being on. >w< bah!

RE: Ishgard RP - Anthony Valron - 08-16-2015

Hello, Ishgard RP.

I hear nothing but good things about you, and will be moving my Ishgardian minor noble/Knight character to Balmung tomorrow from Gilgamesh. That said, I do have a few questions.

I'm gonna ask them here because I've got no idea where else to.
  • Are there any FCs directed towards Ishgardian RPers? If so, I'd love recommendations. Yes - advertise to me.
  • Where's the Ishgardian hub? Dragonhead? If there is one, of course.
  • D-does a-anyone want to set up RP with me?

Thanks in advance, and I am reachable all the time here via PM. P-please RP with me!

-Anthony

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 08-16-2015

As for FCs, I can give you names, however I'd like to keep them out of the thread as I do not wish to see favouring one over the other ect Smile But you can spot one or two in the linkshell directory!

The city and the Observatorium you can find people at times.

And I'm sure plenty of people are up for rp! However sadly enough I'm a bit occupied with other stuff currently, else I would be up for it Smile!

RE: Ishgard RP - Anthony Valron - 08-16-2015

Thank you, Virella. Aronaux says hello, by the way.

(He's Anthony's cousin and I am keeping that, with his permission.)

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 08-16-2015

(08-16-2015, 03:56 PM)Anthony Valron Wrote: Thank you, Virella. Aronaux says hello, by the way.

(He's Anthony's cousin and I am keeping that, with his permission.)
No problem! Smile And say hi back! Big Grin

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 08-26-2015

Thursday till Monday I basically will be gone due to having people over irl! So please look at the other names mentioned in the LS thread if you wish for an invite as I simply won't have the time to log on properly Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - plumsamurai - 09-01-2015

I have a relatively new character, formerly a lowborn of Ishgard but he fled and eloped with a lady knight, the love of his life. I would love some rp for my old man giraffe. I shall seek y'all out tonight. I hope there are some people on late PST.