Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Ishgard RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Ishgard RP (/showthread.php?tid=10848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 11-09-2015

SWITCH OFF YOUR LINKSHELL CHAT IF YOU WISH TO AVOID SPOILERS <33333

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 12-24-2015

Happy Holidays Ishgard RP!

And remember

[Image: kJK0PLN.jpg]

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 01-05-2016

Once more I wish to point out that when one of the LS leaders asks you to drop a conversation or topic in the LS chat, that this will be done as soon the LS lead requests it.

Frankly I hate to hand out warnings, but next time this happens, people may or may not be warned if not removed from the LS in the future.

We are not here to police people's roleplay, and I will not tolerate such 'discussions'. Surely lore can be discussed, character concepts and what not, but calling someone bad or telling people they should or shouldn't be roleplayed with? That is strictly offlimits and I don't wish to ever see it again in this LS. We're a group of various roleplayers. Ones who don't mind playing with the grey areas of lore. Others stricly keep to what we have, and others see the lore as a vague guideline of sorts. Neither one is good or bad, at the end of the day roleplay with the people who you think suits your roleplaying preferences!

Of course mistakes are forgiven, but once more. Don't police people's roleplay.

RE: Ishgard RP - LadyCleriseaux - 01-11-2016

Would really love an invite if there are any spots available ^^

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 11:26 AM)LadyCleriseaux Wrote: Would really love an invite if there are any spots available ^^
Yup! Just PM me ingame Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 01-13-2016

A request for people

Inactive alts, please remove them from the LS! We're getting rather full.

That said, I will start kicking who appear to be inactive. In the event of accidentally  kicking you out of the LS while you're active, please send me a whisper ingame and we will get it sorted out!

RE: Ishgard RP - Martiallais - 01-13-2016

Continuing my Warhammer-y posts this morning I feel this is fitting here.

[Image: tumblr_niujquSHFb1u19hiso4_500.jpg]

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 01-20-2016

From today till next Tuesday my playtimes will be a bit hit and miss due to having real life happenings!

However there are other people who can invite you, and if in the odd event something terrible happens, I got eyes in the LS in any case Wink

That said, you can always reach me over the RPC if I don't happen to be online and you really want a word with me!

RE: Ishgard RP - Silinat - 01-20-2016

I am interested in joining this LS and will reach out in game.

RE: Ishgard RP - Lamia - 02-02-2016

Heya! Big Grin Now that I'm back I'd like to get back into the linkshell on Levinth Dunant. I'll be trying to reach out to you guys in game~

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 10:27 PM)So Wrote: Heya! Big Grin Now that I'm back I'd like to get back into the linkshell on Levinth Dunant. I'll be trying to reach out to you guys in game~
Hey there! Yeah toss me a pm on Avelyn and I can invite you back Smile <3

RE: Ishgard RP - Edgar - 02-02-2016

Think you could throw me a linkshell? Both Aradial and Koporo have ties to Ishgard at this point.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 03-02-2016

Once more, if I kicked you for inactivity (legit or not), please don't be upset. I will invite you back as soon you whisper me!

The linkshell is getting rather full, so I sadly enough have to start booting inactive characters and alts.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 04-26-2016

Once more, if I ended up kicking you on accident, please give me a tell and I will re-invite you!

RE: Ishgard RP - The Dude - 05-15-2016

Just wondering is this LS was still active? I just started a guy that is Ishgardian and would love to get into something like this to help with info and storylines etc.