Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Ishgard RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Ishgard RP (/showthread.php?tid=10848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 02:01 AM)Homeslice Wrote: Just wondering is this LS was still active? I just started a guy that is Ishgardian and would love to get into something like this to help with info and storylines etc.
We are Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - The Dude - 05-15-2016

Awesome, I will look for you all later on.
I just checked now but didn't find any of the names.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 07:58 PM)The Dude Wrote: Awesome, I will look for you all later on.
I just checked now but didn't find any of the names.
I won't be online today any more, but I will be there tomorrow Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - Cynnie - 05-16-2016

I would be very interested as well, but I didn't see anyone on around 9:30 PM EST (Maybe I messed up the player search).

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 09:33 PM)Carmilla Wrote: I would be very interested as well, but I didn't see anyone on around 9:30 PM EST (Maybe I messed up the player search).
Quite possible, seeming I only logged in for a little bit. However there should be others who can invite as well Smile

Sadly enough I'm stuck on a normal EU sleeping pattern for a few days longer, but I will be returning to staying up till late o'clock soon enough again, so I will be easier to catch Smile!

RE: Ishgard RP - AmeKusakari - 05-17-2016

I would love to join as well Big Grin

RE: Ishgard RP - V'aleera - 05-17-2016

I should be online a fair bit for the next few evenings, so anyone trying to join can feel free to PM me.

RE: Ishgard RP - Aya - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 03:59 AM)V Wrote: I should be online a fair bit for the next few evenings, so anyone trying to join can feel free to PM me.
They need to give us more LS slots...

RE: Ishgard RP - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 03:59 AM)V Wrote: I should be online a fair bit for the next few evenings, so anyone trying to join can feel free to PM me.
Come visit me in jail! (in game, thankfully)

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 05-17-2016

Just a quick announcement... I'm going to boot inactive (alts) from the LS. If you got an alt you rarely play, feel free to leave it the LS as well until you become active again. As well, I'm only allowing 1 extra active alt in the LS at best to avoid the LS from being flooded by the same folk.

If I kicked you on accident, I will reinvite you of course Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - The Dude - 05-18-2016

I will be around most of tomorrow in the day time so I will check then. I am probably going to be on an alt in the evening but will check then before logging him in.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 06-02-2016

Once more, if I kicked you on accident, please shoot me a message over the RPC, ingame ect!

RE: Ishgard RP - Elaris - 06-02-2016

I have an alt that would be love to join should you have the space!
Kydenaux Langelier is the character name. I searched for all the officers mentioned but alas, I could not pinpoint any online at the moment. Feel free to look out for me in game, leave me a message here or whatever. I'll try make myself available as my playtime is quite sporadic between my many characters heh.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 06-06-2016

While spoilers are allowed, we do have a semi gentleman's agreement to be a bit hushed about spoilers for the coming 2 weeks as usual. So please do keep this in mind!

As well, if you want to be 100% on reading no spoilers, regardless of what LS you're in. Turn them off!

RE: Ishgard RP - Ysia - 06-13-2016

I'm in rather desperate need of Ishgardian contacts (especially clergy folk) for my main character (Ysia Lemieux, a "nun" of Halone), and thirsty for Ishgardian RP in general. I've only been playing for a little while (I haven't even reached Ishgard yet in Heavensward content), but I'd love an invite! I tried to hail the officers listed but nobody is online at the moment, so I thought I'd just note my interest here!