Hydaelyn Role-Players
Free Hugs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Free Hugs (/showthread.php?tid=10854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Free Hugs - Nebbs - 07-08-2015

Come here.. Panda hugs!

[Image: pandas-hugging.gif?w=500&h=245]

RE: Free Hugs - g0ne - 07-10-2015

*super mega glomp hug for 13uddy*

Hang in there, don't forget to smile, and don't give up. Health issues can be very disheartening, but when things get too overwhelming, just stop, leave everything but yourself behind, set out a few days for just yourself and relax. And bring close those people who care. It makes a world of difference when a loved one is there to give you hugs. 

And that's why, HUGS from all of us. You're not alone. Don't be overwhelmed. We got you. Smile

*sneakily ninja hugs everyone else as well*

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

RE: Free Hugs - Martiallais - 07-10-2015

Hugs for you 13uddy! Hang in there man, we're rooting for you!

[Image: wtaTbqK.gif]

RE: Free Hugs - Kellach Woods - 07-10-2015

So my mom's in the hospital.

It's not dangerous, it's her appendix, but danged if it was weird the way it was announced to me.

See a message from my dad on my cellphone, I call him.

Me : You needed me for something?
Dad : Nah, I just wanted the number to your grandma's.
Me : Why?
Dad : Oh, 'cause your mom's in the hospital.
Me : What.
Dad : It's not so bad, it's her appendix. She'd been complaining about stomach pains and she called up on the info-santé hotline and they told her to go to the hospital.

And I'm like, uh why did you not tell me that mom was in the hospital before?

I think I need a hug from this incomprehension.

RE: Free Hugs - Isoei - 07-10-2015

[Image: tennants-gonna-hug-you.gif]

For Kellach, I hope everything works out for you and your mom.

RE: Free Hugs - Nebbs - 07-10-2015

Here is one for you.. maybe your dad is is not thinking straight and needs a hug also?

[Image: tumblr_mfxsj90JV71qbmexco1_500.gif]

RE: Free Hugs - Kellach Woods - 07-11-2015

She's okay. It wasn't her appendix.

Apparently she had two cysts inside her body who decided to braid themselves to her right ovary, leading to incredible pain that LOOKED like an appendix bursting... until they managed to see inside there and saw her appendix being totally fine.

Hugs for people who were worried. Big Grin

RE: Free Hugs - Nebbs - 07-16-2015

Hog tied hugs for all those in need and those who just like hugs

[Image: tumblr_n0cathmdGg1sfevf0o2_500.gif]

RE: Free Hugs - Yandros - 07-29-2015

Well, just got back from the vet.  Had to put down my baby, a lab/terrier mix that I have had since she was about 2 months old.  She was pushing 15 this year.  So, while it was time?  Still is never easy at all.

Yeah.  Hugs are in order.

RE: Free Hugs - Edgar - 07-29-2015

[Image: tumblr_npem8ugSKS1qjqfebo1_500.gif]

There ya go, dearie~

...Sheesh, another pink haired schoolgirl gif.

I think that's me, IRL, now.

RE: Free Hugs - 13uddy - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 04:47 PM)Yandros Wrote: Yeah.  Hugs are in order.

*hugs*

I'm so very sorry.  Doesn't matter if it is human or animal, losing someone you care about hurts.  I know it might not seem like much right now, I hope you'll be able to take some comfort knowing that you gave her a good life.

RE: Free Hugs - Nebbs - 07-30-2015

(07-29-2015, 04:47 PM)Yandros Wrote: Well, just got back from the vet.  Had to put down my baby, a lab/terrier mix that I have had since she was about 2 months old.  She was pushing 15 this year.  So, while it was time?  Still is never easy at all.

Yeah.  Hugs are in order.

I have lost many canine family members I know how that feels

[Image: Best-Hugs-13-Monsters-Inc.gif]

RE: Free Hugs - Threndual - 07-30-2015

[Image: pvyJSZi.gif]
Warning, this is how I hug people in need of one.

This is not directed at a single person, consider yourselves all tackle hugged.

[Image: tumblr_ma9sv87PhJ1rc8uc0o1_400.gif]

RE: Free Hugs - 13uddy - 07-30-2015

Going to ask for a small hug.
I'm having quite a lot of panic attacks lately.  Most are unprovoked, but I'm also a little stressed out because I have to switch painkillers.  I'm not being put on anything stronger (at least not yet, thankfully), but the painkiller I currently take is being or has already been discontinued.  

I really, really hate when I have to switch medications (not just painkillers, any medication).  It always takes some trial and error to find out if something is going to work without having any major reactions to my other medications or to see if I'm going to have any side-effects or other reactions (such as messing with my liver, aggravating my ulcers or causing migraines for a few examples).  

I'm trying very, very hard not to think about it, but I've had too many incidents in the past where I ended up hospitalized from reactions that it scares the heck out of me.

RE: Free Hugs - Nebbs - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 03:27 PM)13uddy Wrote: Going to ask for a small hug.
Life can be a struggle I know, maybe try to put the worry in a draw and take some moments to enjoy what you are doing now

[Image: giphy.gif]