Hydaelyn Role-Players
Birthdays! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Birthdays! (/showthread.php?tid=10858)

Birthdays! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-29-2015

We have a large number of people whose birthday it is today (myself included) so I would like to wish the following people a Happy Birthday:

Novastarone
Rex Ormunde
Merri
Faerik
Reibees 
Vyndil
& the two people who have hidden their age.

Some of them may not post here, some still do (obviously), but I hope they all have a great day Smile

RE: Birthdays! - Jerciex - 03-29-2015

Happy birthday to all of you!

Enjoy your birthday! You have only one birthday every year! Thumbsup

RE: Birthdays! - Erik Mynhier - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 11:17 AM)Nakoli Chalahko Wrote: We have a large number of people whose birthday it is today (myself included) so I would like to wish the following people a Happy Birthday:

Novastarone
Rex Ormunde
Merri
Faerik
Reibees 
Vyndil

Some of them may not post here, some still do (obviously), but I hope they all have a great day Smile

Already sent you something inappropriate buddy. You either got a meme laced pm if things didn't go right, or I managed to get the damn money gram straight and managed to get it converted into Pounds, then managed to find a Billie Piper-isk call girl and sent her to your house. If you don't get a sexpot on your door by 1600gmt, check your pms bro.

RE: Birthdays! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 11:56 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 11:17 AM)Nako Wrote: We have a large number of people whose birthday it is today (myself included) so I would like to wish the following people a Happy Birthday:

Novastarone
Rex Ormunde
Merri
Faerik
Reibees 
Vyndil

Already sent you something inappropriate buddy. You either got a meme laced pm if things didn't go right, or I managed to get the damn money gram straight and managed to get it converted into Pounds, then managed to find a Billie Piper-isk call girl and sent her to your house. If you don't get a sexpot on your door by 1600gmt, check your pms bro.
You may be a little off Tongue clocks went forwards today Tongue

RE: Birthdays! - g0ne - 03-29-2015

Happy birthday, you all! 

May you have many more!!

Lots of cookies and smiles!! Smile

RE: Birthdays! - Titor - 03-29-2015

My birthday was just a few days ago too!Happy birthday to everyone. We should make monthly birthday threads for everyone Tongue

RE: Birthdays! - Erik Mynhier - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 12:33 PM)Titor Wrote: My birthday was just a few days ago too!Happy birthday to everyone. We should make monthly birthday threads for everyone Tongue

[Image: you-are-going-to-have-a-happy-belated-bi...or-not.jpg]

RE: Birthdays! - Arrelaine - 03-29-2015

Happy biiiiiiiirthday!

RE: Birthdays! - Kyrio Lamansque - 03-29-2015

It's also Wrestlemania day. 

So may all your birthdays be like...  AN RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!

RE: Birthdays! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-29-2015

[Image: Happy_birthday_gif-4.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: xssqJFi.gif]