Hydaelyn Role-Players
Character Wiki Rumors - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Character Wiki Rumors (/showthread.php?tid=10919)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - Volk - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 10:39 AM)Zelmanov Wrote: My wiki is replete with NPC rumors and I had created a PC rumor section as well, hoping it would fill as I rp'd. I got one from Evangeline though. I NEED MORE

Done

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - Sounsyy - 04-07-2015

I've been really bad about leaving rumors about people. ; ; Forgive me! My wiki got prettified this weekend though, so I've been making an effort to go back and give a few people rumors. I need to RP with more peeps tho so I can leave more rumors! /spins the rumormill.

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - Star Lin - 04-07-2015

Thanks Ojune for John first PC rumor.  I giggle this morning when I decided to check on his and Kestlona pages.  Oh, if only Ojune knew what John went through with the hangover he had the next day.  His dad made him pay for getting drunk.

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - Kellach Woods - 04-07-2015

I'd add some but there's no one I met enough to have Kell comment on them.

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - Berrod Armstrong - 04-08-2015

Going through the list and adding rumors now. Holy crap there's a lot of characters on there. I see a lot of characters I'd love to roleplay with, too. /makes list

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - T'caska Khevo - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 08:57 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Going through the list and adding rumors now. Holy crap there's a lot of characters on there. I see a lot of characters I'd love to roleplay with, too. /makes list

I just added a rumor to your page Berrod, because I can! *laughs and scampers away*

(04-08-2015, 09:04 AM)T Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 08:57 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Going through the list and adding rumors now. Holy crap there's a lot of characters on there. I see a lot of characters I'd love to roleplay with, too. /makes list

I just added a rumor to your page Berrod, because I can! *laughs and scampers away*
Bahaha! Thank you!

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - T'caska Khevo - 04-08-2015

Anyone else want one? I'm passin em out like business cards today!

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - No Longer Exists - 04-08-2015

I.....write my own rumors for my own wiki pages. >.> -_-

I think it lends credit to the sheer ego of the Captain in an IC context and offers a nice reflection of the absurdity OOC. I may have read too much Douglas Adams as a child, however.

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - MadWater - 04-08-2015

I would buuuut... Brave literally only knows him by his shrink-wrapped dick.

(04-08-2015, 09:18 AM)MadWater Wrote:

I would buuuut... Brave literally only knows him by his shrink-wrapped dick.
...LOL. It's fine! I added one to yours because he's seen her around and heard people talking about her.

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - Warren Castille - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 09:16 AM)Black Hat Wrote: I.....write my own rumors for my own wiki pages. >.> -_-

I think it lends credit to the sheer ego of the Captain in an IC context and offers a nice reflection of the absurdity OOC. I may have read too much Douglas Adams as a child, however.

TOO BAD. GET DUNKED ON, SON.

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - No Longer Exists - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 09:23 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 09:16 AM)Black Hat Wrote: I.....write my own rumors for my own wiki pages. >.> -_-

TOO BAD. GET DUNKED ON, SON.
Drat! *Spends the next few days coming up with incredibly illogical reasons for not fighting in the Grindstone*

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - g0ne - 04-08-2015

I added a number of rumors too for people Eleni has interacted with often!  Smile

RE: Character Wiki Rumors - Rila - 04-08-2015

I really don't know enough people, or else I would. I've been meaning to actually work on expanding my contact list for as long as I've roleplayed but I keep on putting it off.

Maybe I'll start a connections thread. Tomorrow.