Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Two young Ishgardians looking for loyalist mentor - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Two young Ishgardians looking for loyalist mentor (/showthread.php?tid=10922)

Two young Ishgardians looking for loyalist mentor - Marisa - 04-01-2015

I'm looking for a mentor for my character and her sister. Ages 14 (15 in July) and 17 respectively, they returned home to assist in defending Ishgard, and now seek to be useful in the aftermath. Both are associated with House Fortemps, but have no discernible skills whatsoever. We're thinking something in the military or church, but are open to anything interesting. Both are wildly incompetent, so you should expect any training to be an uphill battle. Ryoko is very eager and loyal, while Mishka is a bit more lazy and questioning of authority. 

If you are a devout Ishgardian and don't mind a very casual RP schedule, we'd love to meet with you!

RE: Two young Ishgardians looking for loyalist mentor - V'aleera - 04-02-2015

V'aleera isn't presently in Coerthas (she will be soon-ish) but as I've said before I would love to get the chance to play with you two! It also wouldn't be her first time mentoring.

RE: Two young Ishgardians looking for loyalist mentor - Erik Mynhier - 04-02-2015

(04-01-2015, 10:59 PM)Ryoko Wrote: I'm looking for a mentor for my character and her sister. Ages 14 (15 in July) and 17 respectively, they returned home to assist in defending Ishgard, and now seek to be useful in the aftermath. Both are associated with House Fortemps, but have no discernible skills whatsoever. We're thinking something in the military or church, but are open to anything interesting. Both are wildly incompetent, so you should expect any training to be an uphill battle. Ryoko is very eager and loyal, while Mishka is a bit more lazy and questioning of authority. 

If you are a devout Ishgardian and don't mind a very casual RP schedule, we'd love to meet with you!

Erik is a priest of Halone (not recognized yet by the Holy See) in his personal time. And his morher was from Fortemps. Maybe we could hang out. Not sure if I would be a good fit for mentor. His day job is as an Immortal Flame.

RE: Two young Ishgardians looking for loyalist mentor - Marisa - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 12:17 AM)Intaki Wrote: V'aleera isn't presently in Coerthas (she will be soon-ish) but as I've said before I would love to get the chance to play with you two! It also wouldn't be her first time mentoring.
Sounds great, we should talk sometime! I'll keep an eye out for you in the linkshell. 
(04-02-2015, 12:31 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Erik is a priest of Halone (not recognized yet by the Holy See) in his personal time. And his morher was from Fortemps. Maybe we could hang out. Not sure if I would be a good fit for mentor. His day job is as an Immortal Flame.
Well regardless, I'd definitely like to meet Erik. The Red Wings seem really awesome.