Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! (/showthread.php?tid=10945)

Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - S'khai Nunh - 04-04-2015

Hey there!

So, Khai is a jerk, and makes terrible decisions.

And by terrible decisions, I mean 'let's get into a drinking contest with a wealthy Ul'dahn merchant, lose, skip out on the bar tab for well over a year, and then try and steal the 'do not serve' poster with that pretty mug of ours on it - key word being try.'

So Khai is now in dire straights, and is not allowed in Drybone until he either pays off his exceedingly excessive tab (approximately 70,000 gil) or... well, by this point, that's likely his only option. Though feel free to suggest...

So this is where you come in.

Need something done? See that handsome face of his? Approach him. Or me. Just make sure you pay up, or you won't have a happy kitty on your butt. 

Furthermore, as Khai is often found drinking himself into absolute oblivion, feel free to approach me (out of character) with other priblems he may have caused and may, or may not, have forgotten about. Big Grin

On an unrelated note, Khai's father was accused of crimes against the S Tribe. If you happen to play a Seeker of the S tribe, and would like to have some connection/knowledge/prejudice against Khai, please let me know! While still a very heavy work in progress, Khai's page can be found here.
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/S%27khai_Nunh

(Pease note that I'm not looking for someone to waltz up and pay off his tab for him. I'm looking at 70k as being an exceedingly excessive amount. Like, that merchant wouldn't drink any wine or whiskey younger than twenty years sorta thing.)

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - Maril - 04-04-2015

I'll be on the lookout, Nailah is the type that usually has some sort of work to offer ^^

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - ChewableMorphine - 04-04-2015

I have a feeling this would be the character that lost the gamble to mine. This should be a thing.

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - PaschtChime - 04-04-2015

I have a few chars; I think one in particular might be able to wheel and deal with this char... Should be interesting! 
Hope to see you about!

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - S'khai Nunh - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 01:17 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: I have a feeling this would be the character that lost the gamble to mine. This should be a thing.

I am absolutely, 100% okay with this being a thing. Like, so amazingly okay.

Can we make it a thing?

Can your character make fun of Khai? Never let him live it down?
Hell, maybe there were obligations beyond the bill that Khai also skipped out on!

GOTTA GO FAST.Cactuar

(04-04-2015, 01:16 PM)Nailah Wrote: I'll be on the lookout, Nailah is the type that usually has some sort of work to offer ^^
Wha! Fantastic! Khai will look forward to taking your money working with you!

(04-04-2015, 01:22 PM)PaschtChime Wrote: I have a few chars; I think one in particular might be able to wheel and deal with this char... Should be interesting!
Hope to see you about!
You PM'd me!
I PM'd you!

There is excitement!

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - PaschtChime - 04-04-2015

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!~ lol.

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 04-04-2015

Hmmm...where would your character be residing?  I may need to sneak a PM your way if he would ever find himself in La Noscea.

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - S'khai Nunh - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 01:39 PM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: Hmmm...where would your character be residing?  I may need to sneak a PM your way if he would ever find himself in La Noscea.

Ha! He's been holing up in the Mizzenmast Inn, actually. Closest he's got to a home, right now.

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - Edda - 04-04-2015

I'm pretty interested in this. Edda might have need of some more... subtle work, as it were. Could potentially have much more than 70k to offer as well, depending on how things go.

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 01:44 PM)undefined Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 01:39 PM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: Hmmm...where would your character be residing?  I may need to sneak a PM your way if he would ever find himself in La Noscea.

Ha! He's been holing up in the Mizzenmast Inn, actually. Closest he's got to a home, right now.

seeeeeeeeending PM.

(04-04-2015, 01:49 PM)Edda Wrote: I'm pretty interested in this. Edda might have need of some more... subtle work, as it were. Could potentially have much more than 70k to offer as well, depending on how things go.

NO EDDA! THIS RICH GIRL GETS HIM FIRST. 

teehee. <3

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - ChewableMorphine - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 01:31 PM)S Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 01:17 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: I have a feeling this would be the character that lost the gamble to mine. This should be a thing.

Can we make it a thing?

Hell, maybe there were obligations beyond the bill that Khai also skipped out on!

GOTTA GO FAST.Cactuar

Consider it canon then m8 Thumbsup

(04-04-2015, 02:15 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 01:31 PM)S Wrote:

Can we make it a thing?

GOTTA GO FAST.Cactuar

Consider it canon then m8 Thumbsup
Aw yis.
(By the way, Flynt looks amazingly fun to play with; he absolutely MUST shout at Khai at some point!)

RE: Drunken Miqo'te Vagrant in Desperate Need of Coin! - ThatOldDusk - 04-04-2015

Having worked with him before (and plan too again) I whole heartily approve as a hired hand!