Hydaelyn Role-Players
What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! (/showthread.php?tid=10968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - g0ne - 04-06-2015

...and the dumbest thread of the year award goes to... *drum roll* ME!!

I don't even know why I'm so random in my thoughts. xD

Anyhow, what kind of a physique does your character prefer, in their significant other?

...what?

I said I was random and stupid! xP

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Duskwright - 04-06-2015

While Amh'ra's (npc) Fiancee was of the more Athletic type. Amh'ra isn't one to really question, judge or even consider something about someone based on appearance. He's a sappy and bland Hopeless Romantic when it comes down to it.. So.. <Insert Really lame response about something stupid like "Its on the inside that matters." here.>
(yay 200th post)

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Jerciex - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 05:03 AM)Eleni Wrote: ...and the dumbest thread of the year award goes to... *drum roll* ME!!

I don't even know why I'm so random in my thoughts. xD

Anyhow, what kind of a physique does your character prefer, in their significant other?

...what?

I said I was random and stupid! xP
I think Delni like more into personality and kindness. Also career matters.
But to topic!

About body: She won't like if person is REALLY fat or super muscular. Little bit weight is good, because it tells about wealthy and usually about stable work. Reason why she don't like muscular men is.. well she thinks they are all "muscle-brains".
About face: She likes kind looking faces. I don't how I say it better. And nice eyes are important. 
About hairs: I think she don't like hairy men, so don't bother Tongue And it is good to have neat and clean hair or facial hair -> NO BALD HEADS! 

Looking formal is important when dealing with Delni ^^

Maybe her expectations are high, but that is how I think.

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Berrod Armstrong - 04-06-2015

Men and women alike: Swole. 
(he does have a thing for short midlander ladies but he'll likely never admit that)

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - mongi291 - 04-06-2015

Ophelie doesn't have preferences at all.

The other character I'm working on (he doesn't even have a name yet, still waiting for Au Ra names xD) would prefer bigger girls. Basically he would go Roegadyn > Highlander > Elezen > Au Ra > Midlander > Miqo'te. But in the end it's more about the kind of woman that can kick his ass.

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - g0ne - 04-06-2015

I know the heart matters the most, but can we please not consider hearts and just focus on the looks please? xD I'm sure everyone wants a SO with a good heart and personality! Big Grin

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Jerciex - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 05:32 AM)Eleni Wrote: I know the heart matters the most, but can we please not consider hearts and just focus on the looks please? xD I'm sure everyone wants a SO with a good heart and personality! Big Grin
I think I gave plenty of details Tongue 

But yeah, I agree. ^^

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - DreamedReality - 04-06-2015

Jaques likes pretty and elezen and smaller than himself. Male or female. And while he'll not really admit it, he also likes Roe women.

Edit: Forgot about age. He tends to like older mature/timeless beauty types. Not a fan of the doe-eyed youth look.

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Qhora Bajihri - 04-06-2015

Ahahaha....

No.

Show her your "physique" and get it cut off.

In an attempt to be a bit more contribute-y, I don't think body matters to her anywhere near as much as brains do. The right mind in any kind of body would suffice, yes, even potato.

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Magellan - 04-06-2015

Claire likes someone a bit taller than her, who's strong, and has a tomboyish haircut. So basically, her SO.

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Melodia - 04-06-2015

Melodia finds beauty in just about anyone. Be it the slender Miqo'te or the cute Lalafell, the muscular highlander or even the toughest Roe. She can find physical beauty easily....it's that personality that's the kicker. Wink

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Nebbs - 04-06-2015

Intelligence, witty, fun and surprises.

Oh did I not say anything physical.. well there you go Wink

Nebula has a thing for Knights

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - B'ren Lyrgh - 04-06-2015

B'ren likes 'em big! He likes 'em small! HE LIKES 'EM ALL. For both ladies and lads.

Jak's got a major thing for burly men...like a major thing for burliness.

Soaring Eagle? Despite -his- size, a little smaller build really catches his eye.

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Y'lani - 04-06-2015

Y'lani is a sucker for a tan body, at least a little bit of muscle, and scars, since she wants her children to be as strong and as Jaguar-material as possible. Likewise, she wouldn't consider another Seeker with disparate eyes because she doesn't want her children to have the same "suspicious" trait.

She also doesn't affiliate with the other races romantically for obvious reasons.

RE: What physique does your character prefer? WAIT! In their significant other! - Alothia - 04-06-2015

Aly is a sucker for athletic guys with a bit of muscle. She's dated guys who were big and brawny, and almost dated someone who wasn't. But her happy medium is athletic and taller than her. A bit of definition, strong enough to toss her around a bit. *nod*