Hydaelyn Role-Players
Excellent Roleplay: NEOâ„¢ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Excellent Roleplay: NEOâ„¢ (/showthread.php?tid=10984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Excellent Roleplay: NEOâ„¢ - Edvyn - 04-07-2015

[Image: Bn9n7eu.png]

ERP: NEOâ„¢ is the direct successor to Excellent Roleplay, a general discussion linkshell designed with the purpose of letting roleplayists talk about what they want to without being shut down by heavy-handed moderation. We have faith that people can handle themselves, and that discussions can be kept civil and laid-back without the participants being forced to ("anti-drama" rules often cause more drama than they prevent). It's okay to disagree, make jokes and mess around. Our name is, in itself, a joke. If you were looking for a place to discuss your imaginary sex escapades, we can direct you to a more appropriate outlet (but we most likely won't).

We're not going to sell you claims of a wonderland devoid of criticism, and we're not going to sell you a pretentious notion of maturity. What we offer is a place to speak your mind and say what you want to say, and the opportunity to share that place with other people who enjoy that same freedom. You can be as serious or as silly as you like. Few things are inherently off-limits here. This is your linkshell.

So, if you're a CoolCOOL DUDECool wanting to chat with other CoolCOOL DUDESCool, come join us!

RE: Excellent Roleplay - Edvyn - 01-09-2016

welcome our newest mod RED DUCK

RE: Excellent Roleplay - DrDucker - 01-19-2016

ERP, the LS itself, is sitting at 111/128 slots right now
This is YOUUUUR chance to give it a shot

All you gotta do is toss a word to mod staff, know the secret rules which are not secret since they are written up above - jfc did you even read!? - and get stuck in - chat dudes up.

RE: Excellent Roleplay - Flashhelix - 01-30-2016

Still alive and kicking. If you're looking for a good place for ALTERNATIVE ROLEPLAYETH DISCUSSION.................. then you found the right LS.

and by "alternative" i mean shitposting, not creepy stuff

RE: Excellent Roleplay - DrDucker - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 04:58 AM)Flashhelix Wrote: Still alive and kicking. If you're looking for a good place for ALTERNATIVE ROLEPLAYETH DISCUSSION.................. then you found the right LS.

and by "alternative" i mean shitposting, not creepy stuff
alternative rp

where we choose to rp as watermelons at a farm fair watermelon contest

RE: Excellent Roleplay - Edvyn - 01-31-2016

In the near future, we'll be disbanding and rebranding ERP to clear out inactives and rework how we manage the linkshell. Don't fret, however - if you message one of our moderators either here on the RPC or ingame, we can note your name down to ensure your spot in the new ERP order...

or NEO

ERP: NEO coming soon

[Image: 4ee6a0009d.jpg]

RE: Excellent Roleplay - DrDucker - 01-31-2016

yes

tell me your dreams

tell me your fears

tell me your name for the new world order

RE: Excellent Roleplay - Sebastian Taylor - 01-31-2016

[youtube]GRWbIoIR04c[/youtube]

RE: Excellent Roleplay - DrDucker - 02-01-2016

(01-31-2016, 08:00 AM)Sebastian Taylor Wrote: [youtube]GRWbIoIR04c[/youtube]
lil bit.

tiny lil bit.

RE: Excellent Roleplay - Kiera Hawkeye - 02-03-2016

The New Age is upon us. I for one welcome our new mechanical overlords.

RE: Excellent Roleplay: NEO - Edvyn - 02-04-2016

CHANGE IS IMMINENT

ERP: NEO launches this weekend, we're blowing up the old channel and starting anew

as you can see, I've changed the thread title and blurb, and there'll be also be rule revisions/rewrites in the coming days

secure your spot before it's TOO LATE!!!

RE: Excellent Roleplay: NEO - Oli! - 02-04-2016

can i be morpheus

RE: Excellent Roleplay: NEO - Edvyn - 02-04-2016

yes of course

RE: Excellent Roleplay: NEO - Kellach Woods - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 07:38 AM)Edvyn Wrote:
there'll be also be rule revisions/rewrites in the coming days

revisions? rewrites?

that sounds like

C E N S O R S H I P

RE: Excellent Roleplay: NEO - Vitamin C - 02-06-2016

let me in on the NEO pls