Hydaelyn Role-Players
What kind of drunk is your character? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: What kind of drunk is your character? (/showthread.php?tid=11028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Mikh'a - 04-09-2015

Mikh'a isn't allowed to get drunk. He cuddles and opens up about all his secrets, then later regrets it.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Melkire - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 07:48 PM)Mikha Wrote: Mikh'a isn't allowed to get drunk. He cuddles and opens up about all his secrets, then later regrets it.

For the record, he gets cookies instead. No animal abuse going on here. Move along.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - S'khai Nunh - 04-09-2015

Khai drinks to forget who he is and what he's done; he also drinks because, buby this point, he's bordering on a physiological need. It's not -quite- to that point, but it's getting there.

He's a very jovial drunk, though. Too friendly, too loud, and too open about his views of women... also, too cocky. If he's drunk, he won't turn down a bet.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - cuideag - 04-09-2015

Jajara is a bit of a silly drunk. She loses some of her inhibitions, but she's usually knocked out cold before things can get too out of hand. She does not drink very often at all.

Delial gets chatty. She won't shut up. Sometimes it's the good sort of chatty, where she's .... actually pretty friendly and likes to joke around or tell silly stories. Other times it's the bad sort of chatty where she has nothing on her mind but how much she utterly loathes everybody around her, and that includes whoever it is that's buying her drinks. How dare you.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Ha'uruh Nunh - 04-09-2015

Howl likes to think he's a happy, good-natured drunk, but usually it brings his stress out to the surface.

[Image: sh2_01_04.png]

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-09-2015

*reads over* hmm...clearly i'm not getting some of you drunk enough at my games to see these antics....means i need to up the potency on the next one.....lookin at you specifically, bri >D

now clio has gotten pretty wasted tipsy in public a couple times to the point of falling over into a giggling heap. she gets really touchy-feeley and lots of over the top laughing/giggling. also tends to get more vocal about her private life and if someone starts speaking another language she knows; she still manages to have the ability to speak back but the accent's usually a bit off due to her not concentrating as fully.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Virella - 04-09-2015

Depending on who she is with! Mostly she gets rather touchy, and starts blurting things out. And she becomes even worse with her racism, but at least she is funny about it instead of just plainly mean.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Cynel1 - 04-09-2015

Cyneler is a Mean Drunk.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Chillsmack - 04-10-2015

(04-09-2015, 07:01 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Berrod is a roaring, jovial and daring drunk. He accepts the stupidest challenges while inebriated and makes as much noise as possible. He's also a puker when he has way too much.

Yeah, don't let his burly frame fool you: Berrod's a lightweight. Doendraga saw it first-hand Tongue

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Kalooeh - 04-10-2015

Kal is pretty much like her usual self, just louder and more likely to be physical with people, and possibly more likely to start a fight... whether for the fun of it or because someone said something she didn't like and her temperament suddenly shifted and it's like a bomb going off with pretty much no warning.

Dheina is more bold when buzzed, but drunk she'd be miserable and upset over having trouble walking or physically functioning and even cry over it. She doesn't get drunk though often unless given something that's had the alcohol taste masked so she can't really tell what she's drinking. Overall she doesn't like alcohol

Sam is one of those people that will probably depend on their mood when they start or be kind of temperamental (and really it depends on the company or conversation subjects), but don't really get drunk and tend to stop after being buzzed, which then they're sitting at that comfortable happy feeling and willing to chat with random people and feel kind of peaceful stage of drinking, but still have a lot of control over themselves and motorskills and even for walking be pretty much fine, but may be slow to react to other people and things. ("I can walk, but yup, vision is definitely impaired and a bit weird when I move around quickly. That's enough for me")

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Unnamed Mercenary - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 12:14 AM)Chillsmack Wrote:
(04-09-2015, 07:01 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Berrod is a roaring, jovial and daring drunk. He accepts the stupidest challenges while inebriated and makes as much noise as possible. He's also a puker when he has way too much.

Yeah, don't let his burly frame fool you: Berrod's a lightweight. Doendraga saw it first-hand Tongue

Sounds like we need more IC drinking parties.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Haven's Fox - 04-10-2015

Enja is happy-touchy-feely(with Mikh) lets have a good time and forget the massive amount of total BS that goes on during the day to day of Eorzea.

Oh a bit of singing too. I've serenaded a few of my rp buddies before with some rl drinking songs. Most notably a version of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Aduu Avagnar - 04-10-2015

Nako's built up too much of a tolerance to it, from trying to drink himself to unconciousness for the last 20ish years....

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 12:23 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 12:14 AM)Chillsmack Wrote:

Sounds like we need more IC drinking parties.

you host it and i'll show up Big Grin

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Ryanti - 04-10-2015

Ryanti has never been shitfaced before. He has only been tipsy and not the least bit drunk.

However, when the inevitable time comes, Ryanti would probably be one of those philosophical drunks. Ryanti is no stranger to discussion, but he would get deliberately more chatty when drunk.

The kind that tells you something incredibly insightful and deep one the second, and the next second he's hugging your leg murmuring "I love you man! You're my best friend!"

He's not one to slur his words or stumble about though. He can hold his liquor quite well as far as not acting like a complete mess.