Hydaelyn Role-Players
Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Movie [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Movie [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] (/showthread.php?tid=11053)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Movie [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - allgivenover - 04-11-2015

[youtube]dcVSLjvi6W0[/youtube]

Not sure how long it will stay up (of if SE will have it taken down), will replace the link when SE gives us an official, HD version.

Changed moving to movie. Thanks autocorrect.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Seriphyn - 04-11-2015

My thighs are soaked, and I haven't even pressed play.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Berrod Armstrong - 04-11-2015

Gosh, so hyped. UGH.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Bexy - 04-11-2015

So... I paused it and rewatched it because i thought i saw something... And i -might- be right.

Show Content

...I'm unsure if tail or armor.

-internal screaming intensifies-

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Kellach Woods - 04-11-2015

derplander stop bein' casual and get urself ragnarok u nub.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Merri - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:00 AM)Bexy Wrote: So... I paused it and rewatched it because i thought i saw something... And i -might- be right.

Show Content

That's just the Warrior of Light in the new Dragoon AF. :>

The hype is real, though. That trailer was fantastic.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - K'nahli - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:00 AM)Bexy Wrote: So... I paused it and rewatched it because i thought i saw something... And i -might- be right.

Show Content

It's the midlander the entire time.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Maril - 04-11-2015

I might be playing this on repeat until the expansion is launched. That music. Those scenes!

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Bexy - 04-11-2015

Aha! That makes more sense. I thought the back pieces were a little... Longer?

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Kellach Woods - 04-11-2015

Interesting that they seem to have incorporated the back pieces/downwards spears of the Valkyrie job in Bravely Default in this outfit.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - K'nahli - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:06 AM)Nailah Wrote: I might be playing this on repeat until the expansion is launched. That music. Those scenes!

I already have done so a number of times already, hahaha ;;;

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Bryn - 04-11-2015

Interesting. The derplander is portrayed as being the direct counterpart of the PC through 2.55. Although I can't imagine the story would railroad us into joining the ranks of the dragoons. I hope.

Also, those floating land masses we've seen are directly above and around Ishgard. So can we expect some sort of big event that sunders the land? They remind me a lot of the floating islands of Nym.

Also looks like Ul'dah will continue to play a significant role, possibly with Lolorito taking power.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Seriphyn - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:17 AM)Bryn Wrote: Also looks like Ul'dah will continue to play a significant role, possibly with Lolorito taking power.

Yeah, I was surprised by this. wonder if there's going to be a Syndicate connection to Dravania. There's still Omega to deal with.

Replaced link with HQ release.

RE: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Opening Moving [SPOILERS FOR 2.55] - Chris Ganale - 04-11-2015

The trailer has made it very clear that we're not done with Ul'dah yet. And one look at Raubahn's face and it's no contest that when he gets free, he's going to war with the Syndicate/Monetarists. Flames, man your action stations.