Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Investigative FC looking for jobs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Investigative FC looking for jobs (/showthread.php?tid=11109)

Pages: 1 2

Investigative FC looking for jobs - Alothia - 04-14-2015

Okay, so I have posted my IC ad in the IC forum, but I still haven't gotten any hits, so I figure I'll post it here too.

My FC, Jutat De, is an investigative FC who will help find anything that needs to be found. Seriously, anything. RIght now, we've got a small job helping someone find his confidence. We're not picky.

We would love to have some cross FC RP, or even small storyline RP. If you are looking for something, PLEASE let us know. RIght now, RP is kinda in limbo, and we need some company story to get us going!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - DeathGodSkeith - 04-20-2015

Ill bite. U say ull help look for anything. Because my character is on the hunt for some info. Maybe you can help?

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - FloriaRaine - 04-21-2015

If you don't mind a little comedic relief, or something that's just plain Silly, Pyha Moshantu just might have the job for you!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Lily - 04-21-2015

To both Skeith and Raine:

Chocobo

First let me say thank you for showing interest in placing a job with Jutat De!  You happen to be in luck.  Tonight---that is Tuesday---is a scheduled roleplaying day for the company as a whole!  Whenever you have some free time, feel free to swing by icly! Or you can contact us via /tells if you happen to be in game at the time, so we can set something up!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - FloriaRaine - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 01:16 PM)Lily Wrote: To both Skeith and Raine:

Chocobo

First let me say thank you for showing interest in placing a job with Jutat De!  You happen to be in luck.  Tonight---that is Tuesday---is a scheduled roleplaying day for the company as a whole!  Whenever you have some free time, feel free to swing by icly! Or you can contact us via /tells if you happen to be in game at the time, so we can set something up!

Unfortunately i have work tonight so i don't think i'll be able to make it, though i'll try to flag you down when i can.

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Tayn Zolin - 04-21-2015

To piggyback on what Lily said, the majority of us should be there, pending real life distractions.  I know for a fact Aly will be there.  I certainly will too, between orders.  So you should be well-received.

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Rin Fashonti - 04-21-2015

If something is ever stolen and you need a PC as the fence you investigate or you simply want to investigate Rin on a hint that he might have a sought for stolen item, be my guest. Play nice and he might become a nice source for your crew.

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Tayn Zolin - 04-21-2015

Sounds good.  You can always run into one of us in character or send a /tell.  Referrals are always  nice. Laugh

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Max - 04-21-2015

Max is searching for a trillion things. Maybe he'll stop by!
Show Content

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Melodia - 04-22-2015

Melodia may have a job for you. Smile I would send a PM but the PM subject box wont let me type into it for some reason.

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Alothia - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 10:10 AM)Melodia Wrote: Melodia may have a job for you. Smile I would send a PM but the PM subject box wont let me type into it for some reason.
You're welcome to hit me up on Skype or on our Enjin page too, dear. Look forward to hearing from ya!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Rin Fashonti - 04-22-2015

(04-21-2015, 04:28 PM)Tayn Zolin Wrote: Sounds good.  You can always run into one of us in character or send a /tell.  Referrals are always  nice. Laugh

Actually, is your FC recruiting? Do you have a recruitment post with information and whatnot?

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Stormwind - 04-22-2015

I'll be in touch with your group in the near future to arrange a meeting. Thanks again Alothia!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Alothia - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 10:28 AM)Rin Fashonti Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 04:28 PM)Tayn Zolin Wrote: Sounds good.  You can always run into one of us in character or send a /tell.  Referrals are always  nice. Laugh

Actually, is your FC recruiting? Do you have a recruitment post with information and whatnot?

That we do. Feel free to look for us in the Linkshell hall!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Lily - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 10:51 AM)Alothia Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 10:28 AM)Rin Fashonti Wrote:

That we do. Feel free to look for us in the Linkshell hall!
And then we can talk about stuff.  Things.