Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hola! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hola! (/showthread.php?tid=11134)

Hola! - Kiki - 04-16-2015

Hello! Name is Kikio Kiitah on Balmung. I've been RPing outside of mmo's for the past 11 years, however VERY new to RPing within the game.

--MMORPG background: WoW, TESO, SWTOR
--RP experience: 11 years of D&D and forum based RP
--Character info: I'm still working on a backstory! I saw a thread somewhere on these forums about a witches coven / paranormal group and thought that sounded super fun. So was possibly looking into basing Kikio's story on that. Big Grin
--How did you learn about the coalition? Reddit
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy? Light / medium. I enjoy good RP story arcs, but would also like to focus on the game as well.
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? I work as management in an IT company. While I may not be as well versed on the tech side of things, I still enjoy the field. 

Anyway! It's nice to meet everyone and hope to see you in game. :3Heart

RE: Hola! - Maril - 04-16-2015

Welcome!

RE: Hola! - Seye Qhesu - 04-16-2015

Welcome! Feel free to try and catch Bri ingame. Just know that her attitude does not reflect the player! She can be pretty feisty and have attitude problems!

RE: Hola! - Cest - 04-16-2015

Welcome to the insanity!

RE: Hola! - Faye - 04-16-2015

Hello there, welcome to XIV! Big Grin It's good to have you here!

RE: Hola! - Nebbs - 04-17-2015

Welcome, it sounds like you have a long RP past.. you should fit in well.

The Linkshells section has lists of Linkshells (like special chat groups) and Free Companies (like guilds). Plenty to choose form.

The Witch topic you referred to is here witches and the associated Linkshell The Astral Covern

I look forward to some cackling and hubblebubbling Smile

RE: Hola! - Kiki - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 12:03 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Welcome, it sounds like you have a long RP past.. you should fit in well.

The Linkshells section has lists of Linkshells (like special chat groups) and Free Companies (like guilds). Plenty to choose form.

The Witch topic you referred to is here witches and the associated Linkshell The Astral Covern

I look forward to some cackling and hubblebubbling Smile

Yesss! This was the one!  Are Vetiver and Foxglove the two I need to reach out to to get invited?

Also thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Big Grin

RE: Hola! - Meena - 04-17-2015

Pleasure to have you here! if you're ever after lore and such just ask on the forums ^^

RE: Hola! - Nebbs - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 12:10 AM)Kiki Wrote: Yesss! This was the one!  Are Vetiver and Foxglove the two I need to reach out to to get invited?

Here is the loadstone list, you can see who the leaders are and the members. Small at the moment but I could say it is the right time to get into the coven.. come be our lucky 13th Smile

RE: Hola! - Kiki - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 06:58 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 12:10 AM)Kiki Wrote: Yesss! This was the one!  Are Vetiver and Foxglove the two I need to reach out to to get invited?

Here is the loadstone list, you can see who the leaders are and the members. Small at the moment but I could say it is the right time to get into the coven.. come be our lucky 13th Smile

I've been trying to catch someone to join, but haven't managed yet! I'll try again tonight. Smile