Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorla's Doodles, Projects, and WIPs. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Eorla's Doodles, Projects, and WIPs. (/showthread.php?tid=11184)

Eorla's Doodles, Projects, and WIPs. - Renata Lynn - 04-20-2015

Um, please feel free to remove this if I've posted this in the wrong area...

So this is Fang. She's not from FFXIV, but the moment I could, she was my party leader and go-to gal in XIII...and I was REALLY mad that I couldn't play her as leader in Lightning Returns.

I love Fang. Think what you will about the XIII trilogy, I love Fang. In a better game, she would have been a truly badass character. And yeah, I know she and Vanille are like super-close, but am I the only one who thought there was an underlying charge of romance there? Loads of crappy fanfiction says that I'm not, lol. Anyway, without further ado, painted in FreshPaint with pencils and pastels, Oerba Yun Fang.

[Image: Fang%20Complete-Color%20Edits_zpsiupo9ofc.png]

RE: Eorla's Doodles, Projects, and WIPs. - DeathGodSkeith - 04-20-2015

Eorla i didnt know u could do the art thing. You got a commission thing set up?

RE: Eorla's Doodles, Projects, and WIPs. - Renata Lynn - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 05:42 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: Eorla i didnt know u could do the art thing. You got a commission thing set up?
I didn't really think about it...I've seen so much better art things on here! But...I suppose I could try?

Let me get paid again and ill give ya some money for a commission. Granted if you wanna use Zy'dala's likeness for your drawings you can have at it.

(04-20-2015, 05:53 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: Let me get paid again and ill give ya some money for a commission. Granted if you wanna use Zy'dala's likeness for your drawings you can have at it.
Alright. I'll work on something. My turnaround is rather sluggish because I'm a perfectionist and my own worst critic, but how about you don't pay me until I'm done and only if you're happy with it? Either way, it gives me practice, and gives me something to do other than growl angrily at a Sephiroth WIP that I got the eyes perfect on...and everything else refused to cooperate with me, lol.

And now I feel awful...my brain is completely dead today because it didn't click in my mind who you were!!! Sad But now it did!! Big Grin

*hugs and hugs some more*

Sounds good to me. ill send u some screenshots wen im not at work. Btw have you seen the coat sofie made me Smile

(04-20-2015, 06:08 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: Sounds good to me. ill send u some screenshots wen im not at work. Btw have you seen the coat sofie made me Smile
I did not, you'll have to show me! Smile

Will do. also thank you for helping keep me sane while im at work lol

RE: Eorla's Doodles, Projects, and WIPs. - Domri Blackblade - 04-20-2015

Wow that's crazy good. Let me know if you ever open commissions.

(04-20-2015, 06:15 PM)Domri Blackblade Wrote: Wow that's crazy good. Let me know if you ever open commissions.
Thanks!! Big Grin If Zy ends up being happy or even halfway pleased with what I whip up, I'll open up commissions.

(04-20-2015, 06:13 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: Will do. also thank you for helping keep me sane while im at work lol
Not a problem lol...thanks for making me laugh earlier.

Did I? Woot Woot Smile

Also by chance does Eorla ever make her way to Central Coerthas Highlands? cuz if she does I have an RP idea

(04-20-2015, 06:24 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: Did I? Woot Woot Smile

Also by chance does Eorla ever make her way to Central Coerthas Highlands? cuz if she does I have an RP idea
She's always in the Punlands.Big Grin