Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends (/showthread.php?tid=11318)

Pages: 1 2

Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - BGJRM - 04-26-2015

[Image: tumblr_nnfpm9fjot1u5b7ezo1_540.png]

In light of recent turmoil in her life, Resh Viqqoh's seeking new people to meet and talk to. She's an 18-year-old Keeper of the Moon who spends much of her days fishing and assisting the free company she actively participates in, and her favorite hobbies include exploring, reading, and meeting new people. She tends to be kind, excitable and friendly.

She spends much of her time in and around Limsa Lominsa, though she also hangs around The Goblet and Ul'Dah as well. She's been actively exploring Thanalan as of late.

She's made very few long-term, strong connections with anyone in her life, and has lived in Eorzea less than six moons.

(For RP purposes, I'm available most days of the week, especially if an RP is planned in advance. I live in U.S. Central Time and am usually online sometime between 2pm and 4 am, though I have multiple alts and am not always on Resh. If you'd like to RP, please send a PM on these forums or a /tell in game. Feel free to /tell any of the alts listed in my signature to get my attention!)

[Image: tumblr_nnfpm9fjot1u5b7ezo2_1280.png]

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Nebbs - 04-26-2015

Just for the Gray Mouser reference alone I will seek you out for RP!

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - BGJRM - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 06:26 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Just for the Gray Mouser reference alone I will seek you out for RP!
Chocobo named Fafhrd, too. Attacker class. Because of course.

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Faye - 04-26-2015

Hey there! Big Grin I'd be glad to role-play sometime, I have a few different characters to choose from!

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - BGJRM - 04-26-2015

Thank you both so much! I'll look for you the next time I'm free! I'm looking forward to it. Big Grin

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - FloriaRaine - 04-26-2015

Oh floria would be happy to make another friend, and i'm sure i can launch some other characters outta a cannon at her as well!

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Gone. - 04-26-2015

Vetiver is also a Keeper going through a pretty rough time with a handful of mutual interests. Will try and send you a /tell, I think.

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Nasha Aqi - 04-27-2015

Seems I've already met you and we've RP'd! I hope to keep doing so as well!

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Nataru - 04-27-2015

I'll keep an eye out for ya! Nat loves random chats :3

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - T'caska Khevo - 04-30-2015

Everyone who has replied to your thread would be worth searching for, all great writers! *nods*

Also feel free to look me up! T'caska needs more Keeper friends!

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - DeathGodSkeith - 04-30-2015

down for rp anytime hit me up in game usually on after 10:45 est

P.S: T'caska is also super awesome herself

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Star Lin - 04-30-2015

My shy male keeper will be on tomorrow evening.  Gotta stop by Doc Oak to finally have his wounds treated but John will be free after that (barring my sister going to bed early because of assessment at county).

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - BGJRM - 05-01-2015

Thanks everyone!! I've had way more a positive response than I'd expected!

Since there's only so many hours in the day, I'm going to make a list and go through it where possible! Sorry if it takes a bit to get to any of you, end of semester gets wild.

Thanks again!

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Gone. - 05-02-2015

So I've been at it with Resh for a few hours now and all I can say is... wow. Such a sweet, tragic character, one that's a hell of a listener at that. I'm not even sure I can put into words how much I recommend her for RP, she's that good.

RE: Shy Keeper Seeking Entertainment, Friends - Nasha Aqi - 05-02-2015

I have words though! RP with her! She's a great character, and very enjoyable to spend time just talking with!