Hydaelyn Role-Players
Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! (/showthread.php?tid=11327)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - K'nahli - 04-27-2015

Now with the benchmark available for download. I figured a topic where you can post your creations along with any concept you may have for them here since the other topic is mostly about discussion and posting random creation screens from the event. Please don't ban me mods ~

Happy posting!

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Cailean Lockwood - 04-27-2015

Awesome, downloading now. But once I've downloaded it, then what? What do I do? Is there a thread or a link to a description of how to use this?

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - ArmachiA - 04-27-2015

^ The bench mark page actually gives you complete instructions on how to access and use it Smile

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - K'nahli - 04-27-2015

It's just a stand-alone file. Extra it to wherever and it should work on it's own once you open it.

(04-27-2015, 03:08 AM)K Wrote: It's just a stand-alone file. Extra it to wherever and it should work on it's own once you open it.

Awesome, thanks. ^^
Will post my Au Ra here once I've played around with it. And can't wait to see what others have come up with. Big Grin

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Seriphyn - 04-27-2015

I am very intrigued to see what people can come up with, especially knowing how well people can create good-looking characters.

(04-27-2015, 03:14 AM)Seriphyn Wrote: I am very intrigued to see what people can come up with, especially knowing how well people can create good-looking characters.

I will try not to make one with big anime hair, just for you. Wink

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Meena - 04-27-2015

I'm making a edgelord man.

Not making him -too- tall because, the scary tallness scares me compared to the girls. I don't want to be like a zillion feet in the air compared to my waifu sisters.

.... is Godzilla an appropriate name>

(this post is 100% Unserious)

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Aaron - 04-27-2015

Im making a edgelord.  im talking super saiyan Natsu hair and dark ass red eyes.

Im not even going au Ra but I wanna make a Au Ra Weiss the immaculate or Sephiroth.

Everything will be black.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Chris Ganale - 04-27-2015

I'm so spoiled by playing 14 through Steam that I don't know what button to hit to take screenshots without it. D=

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Blythe - 04-27-2015

Well, this is what I have done so far. Considering my head is all over the place with concepts right now, might as well just show you guys the face (since it's the only thing I've been looking at...)
Show Content

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - K'nahli - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 03:36 AM)Blythe Wrote: Well, this is what I have done so far. Considering my head is all over the place with concepts right now, might as well just show you guys the face (since it's the only thing I've been looking at...)
Show Content

And you are very right..... she is really pretty!!  @@

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Ushimimi - 04-27-2015

This is what I've gotten. I've had been working on back story but I wanted to actually design her first before finalizing too much.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Sarangerel Qestir - 04-27-2015

I finally got to make Kotori Birdsong. I'm too happy to talk, really... I made her a while back and drew a design for her.

[Image: tumblr_nnggrwfniQ1tumhqno1_400.jpg]

And they let me do it. But better. Even better...

[Image: 9d30c45a59650864ee33324bb9a030a2.jpg]

[Image: 6a5fa333e03edf5c022c4fed0e42391c.png]

[Image: 2b3288daa6743e7f46d3aa702118b539.png]

I have her wiki up here, though she's still on hold until HW.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Nirri - 04-27-2015

Really wish the horn features wasn't attached to the face. It really puts a certain lack to the various horns you have at your disposal.

Show Content

Show Content