Hydaelyn Role-Players
Relationship Therapist On Call - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Relationship Therapist On Call (/showthread.php?tid=11393)

Pages: 1 2

Relationship Therapist On Call - Melodia - 04-30-2015

She'd gone through the trouble of making the flyers, gods was it hard to gather the materials and cost more than she'd been prepared for. But the cost would be worth it. She hoped.

Melodia put up the last flyer in Ul'dah's marketplace and blushed. She knew her wife would be proud of her but she was still racked with nerves. She hadn't had any formal training in it. She enjoyed meeting people. Enjoyed talking with them. She didn't hope to get rich by any means...just wanted to settle into a more peaceful life now that she was married.

Now....hopefully she could land a client or two.

The flier on the wall read:

Relationship Therapist Now on Call

Do you find yourself struggling to make the connection with your partner? Perhaps you have a tough time meeting the right someone and need help, or just someone to listen.

That someone is me! Melodia D'janz at your service.

I have experience in the relationship world and with other issues as well and I think I can help maybe work through any problems you may be facing. If you are interested in scheduling a session with me, please contact me directly and we can arrange a time and day that works for both of us.

I am eager to get to know you and to try my best to help. Big or small, I am a counselor ready to listen.

**OOC info: I am taking Melodia in a more light hearted and fun direction as she is now a married woman looking to settle down. She's not licensed. Has had no formal training. But she is motivated and whether the advice she will provide will be sound or not, she may push your rp in a different and fun direction, or at the least, provide you with some bits of rp for fun. I can't always rp on the fly but with this, if you PM me here or send me a tell in game, we can arrange a time and such that works for both and set something up. Smile I hope this also will help me get Melodia to meet some of you all as well. Anyway...let me know and I look forward to meeting you.

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - T'caska Khevo - 04-30-2015

Looks like a great idea! Also, I'm reserving this post spot so that later on I can tell everyone how awesome Melodia's advice is after receiving it in game and IC.

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - Nebbs - 04-30-2015

Ooh ooh do me do me! I make no apology for any occurances or what she might say.

Nebula, witch in training. Some things are better left alone like the inside of that girls head!

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - Bryn - 04-30-2015

Ahahaha, yyyeeeah. Bryn needs some of this.

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - cuideag - 04-30-2015

This sounds like it could be fun... O_O

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - Dogberry - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 09:55 AM)Bryn Wrote: Ahahaha, yyyeeeah. Bryn needs some of this.

OH DOES SHE NOW?!

Clearly Dogberry does too. XD

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - Bryn - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 10:13 AM)Dogberry Wrote:

OH DOES SHE NOW?!

It's more like, "halp i have a new Roe but my old Roe came back and so much feels how doe??"

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - Nebbs - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 10:17 AM)Bryn Wrote:

OH DOES SHE NOW?!

It's more like, "halp i have a new Roe but my old Roe came back and so much feels how doe??"
Hey hey save it for the therapy ... I want to see bottling up of emotions practiced. Don't make me frog anyone, I'm not sure you want to be on Mel's couch just going "ribbit"

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - T'caska Khevo - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 10:22 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 10:17 AM)Bryn Wrote:

OH DOES SHE NOW?!

Hey hey save it for the therapy ... I want to see bottling up of emotions practiced. Don't make me frog anyone, I'm not sure you want to be on Mel's couch just going "ribbit"

Maybe she has a waterproof couch!

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - Melodia - 04-30-2015

LOL! I'm excited! I didn't expect people to want to do this but I'm happy to see it. I had tossed the idea back and forth with Zhavi a bit yesterday and figured I would try it as I need something to do with Melodia for rp and this sounded fun.

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - OttoVann - 04-30-2015

Otto is approaching three wives, how will she handle that!?

(04-30-2015, 10:41 AM)OttoVann Wrote: Otto is approaching three wives, how will she handle that!?
Make an appointment and Mel will hear this "problem" Big Grin

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - Hammersmith - 04-30-2015

What if we like bottling our feelings up under high pressure until they refine into a highly combustible fuel that might explode at the slightest provocation?

(04-30-2015, 10:55 AM)Hammersmith Wrote: What if we like bottling our feelings up under high pressure until they refine into a highly combustible fuel that might explode at the slightest provocation?
LOL! I've never done that so not sure.

>_>
<_<;;

*Runs* Cactuar

RE: Relationship Therapist On Call - T'caska Khevo - 05-04-2015

Mel's services come highly recommended! She is a totally sweet character but she also gives great advice.

Listen to that chick, Mel. She knooooows whats she's talking about.

[Image: J8nXpRtaie7ny.gif]