Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! (/showthread.php?tid=11414)

Pages: 1 2

Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - starling - 05-01-2015

Pelhi may be a determined worker with a fire in her belly, but her social life is sorely lacking. I'm new to the game, but I've been doing my homework, and I have a lot of roleplaying experience, so don't fret about that. I'm looking for people from all walks of life who won't find themselves bored talking to an Ul'dahn local without such grandeur behind her stories. 
Fellow Miqo'te and girls who're fond of girls especially welcome!

P.S. I have a character profile written on the wiki, but it's having some, erm, formatting trouble. I'll edit it in here when it's not so... broken.

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - FloriaRaine - 05-01-2015

I'm sure floria would be happy to meet your craftswoman

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - RiniKett - 05-01-2015

Oh I love Merchant RP, especially the folks who aren't big time adventurers. What times are you on? I could have Rini drop in tonight or tomorrow maybe for a few goods and lead into conversation. I'm pretty new to the server as well.

(05-01-2015, 02:11 AM)FloriaRaine Wrote: I'm sure floria would be happy to meet your craftswoman

Speaking of Floria, she, or her FC, is hosting a social event this Saturday. It's a great way to meet people in a natural setting. And there is free foods! You can find more info on the event here!

Anyways, welcome to the server. :3

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Desu Nee - 05-01-2015

Quki is always happy to meet new people!

speciallycraftersforherairshipproject~

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Nebbs - 05-01-2015

Consider Nebula to have a witchery eye open

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Warren Castille - 05-01-2015

Craftswoman, eh? If you make weapons and armor, you could always try to strike up conversation at the Grindstone. It's a weekly gathering of fighter-types who strive to prove dominance. I can see those sponsorship dollars flowing now!

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Makyn Loneseeker - 05-01-2015

Makyn is always open for RP!

Just holler! c:

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - cuideag - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 10:26 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Craftswoman, eh? If you make weapons and armor, you could always try to strike up conversation at the Grindstone. It's a weekly gathering of fighter-types who strive to prove dominance. I can see those sponsorship dollars flowing now!

This is true! Jajara met one of her favorite customers at the Grindstone. She's also a humble little craftswoman who wouldn't mind making another contact in the Ul'dah scene!

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - RiniKett - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 01:13 AM)starling Wrote: I have a character profile written on the wiki, but it's having some, erm, formatting trouble. I'll edit it in here when it's not so... broken.

It's actually fixed. : )

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Lamia - 05-01-2015

Levi hangs about the quicksand often, and does most if not all of his buying and selling within the streets of Ul'dah. I'd totally be open for meeting her and seeing what comes of the interactions!

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - starling - 05-01-2015

Wow, this is more response than I'd anticipated! Well I'll be getting online in a moment here, and should be around most of the evening. Don't be shy about sending me tells or friend requests!

Oh, and her profile is legible now, which you can read here:
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Pelhi_Starling

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Tynos Riller - 05-02-2015

My Alt Nevil ( who I need to level more) Needs mot contacts I have a feeling he would be happy to meet someone who is a touch more reserved and he needs his box fixed up for he is working for a trading company as a security so easy way to make a connection just shoot me a message here!

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Gone. - 05-02-2015

I'm sure Vetiver would love to spend time with Pelhi if she ever finds herself outside of Ul'dah. Definitely keep me in mind!

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Jonexe - 05-04-2015

Zozo is usually hanging around the Quicksand when not busy. I even tend to place him right in the walking path so people can accidentally bump into him! Feel free to randomly RP at 'em.

RE: Humble craftswoman seeks friends and companions for character development! - Celsius - 05-04-2015

I think Rin would have some fun with Pelhi. I'll toss you a tell if I see you online!