Hydaelyn Role-Players
Solutaris Tercias - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Solutaris Tercias (/showthread.php?tid=11493)

Solutaris Tercias - Solutaris - 05-05-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Solutaris Tercias
  • Primary character:Solutaris Tercias
  • Linkshells:None
  • Primary RP linkshell:None

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Light, Medium, Heavy; whatever works best. 
    Really not that bothered if you don't stick to lore, just try to avoid god-modding.
    I'm always up for it. I like dark stuff, and I like light stuff. I'm fairly into the odd/fun stuff, and sometimes my character serves a role as comic relief, so if you're into that, hit me up. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • With my primary, I'm totally into "fisticuffs". If he's injured, or maimed, or even dismembered, I can roll with it.
    Not really a firm believer in not letting things happen. If my character manages to snap another's wrist in the middle of combat, I'd expect them to follow through, just as if they managed to break my shin, I'd follow it through accordingly.

• Views on IC romance:
  • Thiiis... is tricky. I really like RPing relationships, or budding ones. But it has to be something that's built. Not something that's completely out of the blue. That said, if it's like an unexpected plot twist; like your character has some kind of arranged marriage with mine, then I can go with that. Again, though, I expect it to be built upon. 
    Relationships are all a part of character development and add nicely to the pile of conquests my character whimsically fantasizes about. 
    In all seriousness, I'm open constantly to any thoughts you might have IC; which we can merrily discuss OOC. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Sort of have a backstory for my character's family already, but I'm always interested in this kind of stuff to see how it goes along. I really like the idea of any kind of relationship flourishing with my character and another. So, be it old rivals, that-guy-I-met-on-my-smoke-break-that-one-time, or even an adopted brother, I'd love to see how it goes. 

• Views on lore:
  • As mentioned, I really am not bothered much with this. If you'd rather I follow along with the lore as closely as possible, I will invest as much as I can into learning it fully and following it to the best of my ability. If not, power to you. I'll work my best to delivering the best RP experience lore-based or not.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I use 'em all at some point or other. If you have a problem with me using one or more of them, as odd as that sounds, I'd be happy to go along with any kinda requests you got for it while we're RPing. IC is quite general, so I know it can be quite a task finding the right balance between certain chat functions. 

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:GMT 0:00
  • Contact info:Skype alastair-the-seer

[*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~