Hydaelyn Role-Players
Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. (/showthread.php?tid=11511)

Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Sairen Lunaris - 05-07-2015

Already created a thread like this before, but I decided to go ahead and update, fix it up, so that it would be a little bit more accurate. I'm still a little new to the rping, however, some people have taken the time to help me adjust to it. Since it is rather important to say I am in the EST timezone though I have rped with quite a few people from other timezone. I am on somewhat frequently as long as I have the chance, don't have a busy schedule. I should say that I am open to all types of rp. I'm seeking for find some more people to rp with 

S'airen/Sairen is a mixed Miqo'te, having had a Seeker father and a Keeper mother. He lost his clan in a attack by a group of tempered Amal'jaa, and has since become a traveler and adventurer. From time to time he employs what he been taught in his village in order to work as a mercenary in order to make money to pay for his expenses. When he is not working, he is usually hunting.

S'airen is usually relaxed most of the time, going with the flow and having a few laughs with others. There are some times that he does tend to get a little upset, depending on what the situation is. All and all, like anyone else he enjoys having a good time even if it means getting into a little bit of trouble from time to time. Being a traveler he meets a lot of interesting people, though unfortunately he tends to act a little nervous and at times, he sometimes prefers to observe others before interacting with them.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - DoomsdayClock - 05-08-2015

He could always wind up at the doorstep of Morbolvine. We get alot of strays who learn, from word of mouth about the mansion full of Keepers. More than welcome to pop in for a drink and meet the gang ^-^Moogle

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Sazuka - 05-09-2015

I'd love to run into your character, feel free to give me a shout.

Kyra Tsukino

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Rising - 05-11-2015

I'm just getting started in RP... having finally settled on a Keeper Miqo'te. She's still a pretty blank slate but would love to meet sometime as she's a bit of a wanderer herself.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - mintchoklad - 05-12-2015

I'd like to meet up as well. 

My character, Rede'ir Feygha, is a wandering Keeper of the Moon who was separated from his clan and family. /tell me in game if you're interested!

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Sairen Lunaris - 05-14-2015

Apologies, didn't get the chance to respond to you all. Been dealing with a few matters, that aside, I look forward to having S'airen meet these characters.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - CrypticCuddler - 05-21-2015

Being on here is making me heavily consider transferring to Balmung XD  
So many rp opportunities!
F'arin Tia is a nerdy Seeker of the Sun who works as a traveling hunter-scholar lol
Wish I could hit you all up in game

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Sairen Lunaris - 06-01-2015

(05-21-2015, 01:45 PM)CrypticCuddler Wrote: Being on here is making me heavily consider transferring to Balmung XD  
So many rp opportunities!
F'arin Tia is a nerdy Seeker of the Sun who works as a traveling hunter-scholar lol
Wish I could hit you all up in game
That is most unfortunate, think it would be interesting to have S'ai'r run into a scholar.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - cstcrs - 06-01-2015

Heya! New to the RP scene (and game), Seeker here who also lost his tribe! If you don't mind a bit of newbish mistakes and lack of knowledge from lore... I would love to meet your character!

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - KangahRoh - 06-02-2015

My little lalafel would love to meet him. 

Laloke Loke is a spunky little lady that's aspiring to become a pirate. She's a little niave about teh world, having only read of adventurers in story books until she ran away from home. She's pretty sweet and a little shy in some case. But most of the time she just spends her tme working the docks in Limsa or drinking in the quick sand.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Sairen Lunaris - 06-03-2015

(06-01-2015, 11:08 AM)cstcrs Wrote: Heya! New to the RP scene (and game), Seeker here who also lost his tribe! If you don't mind a bit of newbish mistakes and lack of knowledge from lore... I would love to meet your character!
xp I don't mind at all, I'm not one of the best rpers either so nah, I don't mind at all. I'll be sure to contact you in game as soon as I get the chance to do so. Might be able to have to two of them meet some time soon and have a chat or something. ^^

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Sairen Lunaris - 06-03-2015

(06-02-2015, 01:00 PM)KangahRoh Wrote: My little lalafel would love to meet him. 

Laloke Loke is a spunky little lady that's aspiring to become a pirate. She's a little niave about teh world, having only read of adventurers in story books until she ran away from home. She's pretty sweet and a little shy in some case. But most of the time she just spends her tme working the docks in Limsa or drinking in the quick sand.
Already sent a request to ya. ^^ I think she will be a rather interesting individual for him to meet with. More people to sit down and drink with! Might even become curious as to her goal of becoming a pirate.  Will be interested to learn a little about her.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Kingmally - 06-05-2015

Hiya.. Wouldn't mind meeting your character. We seem to share some similarities. Feel free to send l'leona ember a request in game.

Also new to rp so i may be a little slow rpwise.

Hope to see yah

RE: Traveling Miqo'te searching for friends and contacts. - Sairen Lunaris - 06-06-2015

Woo, more people! =3

I will definitely be sure to send you a friend request, hopefully sometime to day, if you are on. 
S'airen is always willing, and interested, in meeting new people and learn about some stuff, especially other Miqo'te.

And don't worry, you won't get any complaint from me about your rping. ^-^