Hydaelyn Role-Players
[EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [7th June] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [7th June] (/showthread.php?tid=11535)

Pages: 1 2

[EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [7th June] - Meena - 05-09-2015

[Image: Limsa_Lominsa.jpg]
LIMSA LA NOSCEA Social Day

Welcome! Like before I am offering another city state social day!
This one will be held in the LOWER DECKS of Limsa la Noscea city. On that super groovin boat (The Astalicia)

Like before there will be a raffle and the prize total will be once again 500k+raffle bought tickets.

Time: 3pm CST / 9pm BST / 4pm EST - Sunday the 7thst of June
Place:  The Astalicia - Lower decks.

COOKING CONTEST
In spirit of La Noscea there will be a COOKING CONTEST (and not an excuse for Mahana Mana to eat your delicious delicacies!)
Entrants must provide a dish to the judges and before the audience state what went into their dish. This will take place on the upper most deck of the ship.
The prize is fame, 50,000 gil and a two day get away to the wondrous shores of Costa De Sol!

Raffle
Like before a raffle will be held of 500k+ticket money as a reward. This is split into 3 equal amounts and raffled off to the community.

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Meena - 05-09-2015

Two art prizes are being awarded this event too by Foxberry! One 3/4th body and one bust!

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Fox - 05-10-2015

I'll be attending this one as well very likely.
The prize will just come from a generic "Artist Guild" sort of like the Alchemist Guild and Botanist Guild were sponsors today. C'sien isn't an artist icly. ^^;

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-10-2015

foxberry art?? omg sign me up for that contest or raffle or whatever!!!!!!!!
[Image: 96781-Anna-excited-gif-Imgur-Frozen-j9Hv.gif]

edit: how do you plan to pick winners for the cooking contest?

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Meena - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 02:36 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: foxberry art?? omg sign me up for that contest or raffle or whatever!!!!!!!!
[Image: 96781-Anna-excited-gif-Imgur-Frozen-j9Hv.gif]

edit: how do you plan to pick winners for the cooking contest?
With the two judges stomachs!

Actually we'll just base it off of their description and like whose line is it anyway. The points wont matter!

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 02:50 AM)Meena Wrote: With the two judges stomachs!

Actually we'll just base it off of their description and like whose line is it anyway. The points wont matter!

luls

ohh i see xD that makes sense i was wondering if you were going to do rolls or something but i like this idea too. gives people a chance to be more creative with describing the dish.

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Meena - 05-30-2015

This will be delayed another week or so - It falls right on finals and I completely forgot! ><

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Kellach Woods - 05-30-2015

I'm going to submit the most VILE ass cooking thing you've ever read a description about.

(mwaha)

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Meena - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 11:40 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I'm going to submit the most VILE ass cooking thing you've ever read a description about.

(mwaha)
Oh lords..

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Fox - 05-31-2015

(05-30-2015, 11:20 PM)Meena Wrote: This will be delayed another week or so - It falls right on finals and I completely forgot! ><

June 7th? Smile

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [June 7th] - Meena - 05-31-2015

(05-31-2015, 12:04 AM)Foxberry Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 11:20 PM)Meena Wrote: This will be delayed another week or so - It falls right on finals and I completely forgot! ><

June 7th? Smile
That works!

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Fox - 06-01-2015

Ah! I noticed there's an auction going on, on the 7th at the same time?
Not sure if that matters or not.

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Lilia Lia - 06-02-2015

Ooh, this got bumped back?  Maybe you could edit the original post title?  I'm glad I might actually get the chance to attend now!

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [31st May] - Rosamund - 06-02-2015

If this is on the 7th, I'm so there! Til sea swallows all!

RE: [EU+US Friendly] Limsa Social day! [7th June] - Kellach Woods - 06-06-2015

Yeah something came up and I won't be able to make it. Sad