Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for Knowledge Seekers! (/showthread.php?tid=11559)

Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Desu Nee - 05-11-2015

First time doing threads here, I'm horrible with threads in general so [Image: o78k5fogx5g3hdy6peai.jpeg] with me.

I'm looking for Researchers, Scholars, Ruin Divers, Explorers, Scientists and the like to discuss theories and trade information and knowledge! Specially ones not afraid of spending nights of excruciating study in search to know the mysteries of Eorzea!

Body Guards with mind open enough besides the coin to explore possibly dangerous ruins would be appreciated too!

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - FloriaRaine - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 01:17 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: First time doing threads here, I'm horrible with threads in general so [Image: o78k5fogx5g3hdy6peai.jpeg] with me.

I'm looking for Researchers, Scholars, Ruin Divers, Explorers, Scientists and the like to discuss theories and trade information and knowledge! Specially ones not afraid of spending nights of excruciating study in search to know the mysteries of Eorzea!

Body Guards with mind open enough besides the coin to explore possibly dangerous ruins would be appreciated too!

This sounds right up Snowel's alley. I'll send you a poke when i can

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - FreelanceWizard - 05-11-2015

Why, as a matter of fact, this is pretty much what L'yhta does (she calls it "field research"), and in fact many of the members of the Tower do as well! Feel free to give any of us a poke. Smile

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - C'lai Nunh - 05-11-2015

I could see my character getting behind this too, for his own personal reasons... *rubs hands together*. Give me a poke if you want. His name is C'lai Tia.

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Hyakki - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 01:17 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: mysteries of Eorzea

YES! THIS! ME! THIS IS ME! Bouncy

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Goodfellow - 05-11-2015

Lolo's always game (assuming we're in-game at the same weird hours...)!

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - LadyRochester - 05-11-2015

Sasha is an absolute researcher, but specifically of aetherial phenomena and history. Is this okay? I have written IC research logs, if you are interested. Big Grin

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Gone. - 05-11-2015

Both Vetiver and Foxglove would be interested in this. You know where I'll be. ;3

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Nicholas Graveshire - 05-12-2015

I am interested! Nick is an alchemist, Scholar and a Summoner, with proficiency in thaumaturgy as well. He loves doing research and adding to the current knowledge bank. Feel free to PM me here or in game!

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Dasair - 05-12-2015

I've not been RPing that much lately (due to crazy life stuff and spending all in-game time preparing an alt for Heavensward) but!

Xavarian is pretty much all of those things (sans body guard), as well as a tome-binder and a scribe. And in addition, it seems that if you're looking to RP with Ququki, that her and Xavarian also have the same mentor ICly too! (Professor Jigumundo Darkbore) It'd be neat to have them come together as fellow students and share theories / experiments and such.

That said, if there's any particular time you'd like to get together to RP something, I'd be down for our two nerds to meet. uvu
Though I'll note on my behalf, at least until June, I'll probably need to schedule a time to be on, (as opposed to 'just finding me in game', since.. well, I won't be findable) If you're interested in RPing though, that's no problem, and I'll just toss you a PM about it. :>

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Kurt S. - 05-12-2015

You know, Cookie, when Ramona does catch wind of all this, she's going to be rushing to pledge her deliciously destructive magic to Cookie, absolutely free. RAMONA'D DO ANYTHIN FOR HER BESTIE.

But wait there's more..

AND HER AXE!

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - Elysia - 05-12-2015

And then there's Avis, also a book / history nerd, recently a restless, rabid, ruin fan... who has had weird conversations with both Ramona and Xavarian and is the perpetually missing personal assistant of Mister Darkbore. 

I am mildly amused. But gee, we could all hang out. Big Grin

RE: Looking for Knowledge Seekers! - C'lai Nunh - 05-12-2015

If this is still a go, whisper C'lai Tia. He is interested in aetheric events and research. He seeks self improvement through this, mainly in the fighting sense (though this intention should remain hidden to all but those who either manage to break his secret, or to whom he opens to). Knowledge and research would be something he'd keep his eyes on while around Ul'dah - a city he is new to currently.

C'lai keeps his eyes open and his ears sharp. Seeking knowledge is like the hunt... and looking for its prize is the thrill of it!