Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ponies Ponies Farm (need more bodies) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Ponies Ponies Farm (need more bodies) (/showthread.php?tid=11575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ponies Ponies Farm (need more bodies) - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-12-2015

[Image: QSjW757.jpg]

Wait no not that kind of pony farm.

Hello All,

With the recent changes to pony music, now I want ponies. I have no ponies, and I know there are others with no ponies, or who are missing ponies.

So I am going to try and have a pony farm~

Anyway I am hoping to meet up every Thursday at 18:00 PST until we have done every EX primal. Starting with Garuda. If you already have some of the ponies you can still help. The only rules are you have to have cleared the thing before, and have reasonable faith you can clear it again. If you're interested for the first one please post your Classes below.

If we actually get 8 brave souls to farm ponies,we can start this week. With Garuda EX. If you do this week you don't have to do other weeks, and if you do other weeks you don't have to do this week.

Roster (6/8)
Evangeline Primrose - Tank/Heals
Mikh'a - Heals!
Edda - Up For Anything, Especially Tanking Ifrit
Mistalv Arroway - Tanku
Roen - Healsies
Siha - Backup Cat

All full for Garuda! We'll see who wants to do Titan next week, so we might need more victims volunteers.

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Mikh'a - 05-12-2015

Memememememe. Take me. I can SCH/WHM heal, either or. c:

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - TheLastCandle - 05-12-2015

Nevermind, work schedule this week won't allow. :<

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Spethah - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 12:56 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:  The only rules are you have to have cleared the thing before, and have reasonable faith you can clear it again.

I got excited and then bam, got sad.

Oh well, my terrible RNG wouldn't give me one anyway. I've spent since WoD appeared getting the healer gloves. What makes me think I can get a pony?

I'll let my friends know that don't check out the forums for you.

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Edda - 05-12-2015

I should be able to make that this week! Confident in any role except maybe tanking Ifrit.

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Gegenji - 05-12-2015

I'd love to offer Gogon as a SCH (he's i127!) and get him some chances to create the Omnihorse... but I have no experience with any of them beyond Garuda. And none of those attempts were successful. So all I can do is wish you guys the best of luck. Sad

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Antain - 05-12-2015

I can help with Garuda (I already have that pony), and would like to do the others. As of this moment, Titan will be tricky because of my satellite connection, but I have cleared it. All I haven't cleared is Ramuh and Shiva. I can offer:

BRD i116
NIN i116
WHM i113
WAR i109

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Mikh'a - 05-12-2015

Looks like we need to get some clear parties going up in here. If people want I can help with those too, that way everyone can pony farm!

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 01:34 PM)Mikha Wrote: Looks like we need to get some clear parties going up in here. If people want I can help with those too, that way everyone can pony farm!

I agree, though most people have already cleared Garuda at least. Next Thursday is a while a way, we can try and get some people titan clears ahead of time for the next one.

It's just that pony farming is painful enough as it is, the thing we want to avoid is taking 20-30 minutes per clear with echo and getting like 2 ponies and everyone else being pissed off.

Unfortunately that means it excludes some people. :c

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Kellach Woods - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 12:56 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: The only rules are you have to have cleared the thing before, and have reasonable faith you can clear it again.

Lost me there Sad

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Pastry Army - 05-12-2015

Mistalv Arroway. All your tanking needs.

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Roen - 05-12-2015

It's been awhile since I cleared them all but I want ponies!

I can heal.

Edit: I can probably Bard DPS if you really need, although... I heal better.

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-12-2015

Need moar dps!

Though I can tanku DPS XP

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Lavi0623 - 05-12-2015

Of course I want in on this even though I already have the Garuda pony Tongue  I've also cleared all the primals though it's been a while for Titan and Ifrit.

BRD: ilvl125
BLM: ilvl110 
I also have SCH and SMN above ilvl 100 but I can't remember what numbers they are off the top of my head lol

RE: Ponies Ponies Ponies Farm - Aris - 05-12-2015

Hello!

I'd be very interested (as heals or SMN/BRD) but sadly would need to start an hour earlier. Would there be any chance of this or is the time fixed already? Smile

If you don't mind me adding -- if it is fixed and there's anyone else who would like in but can't make the time, please send a message my way and I'll see about setting up another group on a separate thread so not to hijack Natalie's. Tongue