Hydaelyn Role-Players
Where would you like to go next? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Where would you like to go next? (/showthread.php?tid=11583)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where would you like to go next? - CrimsonMars - 05-12-2015

With dumb ol' Ishgard out of the way, What other place in FFXIV would you want it to take place next in the next expansion? From anywhere else in Hydawlyn, to another realm entirely or even New Jersey.

Personally, it would be Ala Mhigo for me, maybe take back the land from the Garleans. ICly, It's someplace Chiyo would like to visit anyway and maybe help reclaim it even. Plus, it would most like center around my favorite job, Monk, as Dragoon is to Heavensward.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Erik Mynhier - 05-12-2015

Ala Mhigo is the obvious choice. It would allow us into an Imperial-style city (remember its been 20 years, its probably more magitech then not now). And its coast is in spiting distance of Doma.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Chris Ganale - 05-12-2015

I know it's jumping way ahead of the gun, but Garlemald. I want my world war, dammit.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Kellach Woods - 05-12-2015

Assuming we're not leaving Eorzea? Ala Mhigo seems like the obvious choice.

We're also gonna need to deal with Sharlayan COMPLETELY DISAPPEARING.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Cailean Lockwood - 05-12-2015

Let's invade Garlemald! Let them know how crappy it is when someone comes in and tries to control everything.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - cuideag - 05-12-2015

Ala Mhigoooooooooo.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Edgar - 05-12-2015

While we're focused on scaling really, really tall things, why not go to FFIV and climb the Tower of Babil?

Maybe follow that up with say, THE MOON?!

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Roen - 05-12-2015

Ala Mhigooooooooo!

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Shas - 05-12-2015

The verdict's in. If Ala Mhigo is next, Shas is definitely making her way up there.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - ProvaDiServo - 05-12-2015

Ala mhigo def.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Kellach Woods - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 08:16 PM)Edgar Wrote: While we're focused on scaling really, really tall things, why not go to FFIV and climb the Tower of Babil?

Maybe follow that up with say, THE MOON?!

but what will we find there we already know bahamut was there.

oh i know you want to find the tribe of namingways!

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Melkire - 05-12-2015

I'd like to hit up Othard at some point between Ala Mhigo and Garlemald. But yes, Ala Mhigo next. That would be lovely.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Maril - 05-12-2015

Ala Mhigo. Ala Mhigo Ala Mhigo Ala Mhigo!

Ala Mhigo!

ALA MHIGOOOO!

*sagenods*

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Verad - 05-12-2015

I'd like to go back in time chasing after Nero when he leaps into an alternate reality where Gaius didn't let the White Raven send the moon crashing into Eorzea and now raises an army to take the continent in earnest.

RE: Where would you like to go next? - Blue - 05-12-2015

The "unknown land" the adventurer hails from would be interesting to see. 1.0 had a key item that remained in your inventory, said to be a pendant given to you by your mother when you became an adventurer... I wouldn't mind to get to learn something a little more personal about the scripted adventurer (since SE already likes to script our character so much anyway).