Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roast A Person Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Roast A Person Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=11621)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Max - 05-15-2015

Kage's beret is so sixth astral era. Get with the times.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - g0ne - 05-15-2015

Was I the only one who thought of food upon reading 'Roast' in the thread title? I thought we'd come up with food recipes involving the person above you. xD

Hm, Kage. Lalas would be the easiest to roast, no? Wink

Max, you'd make a tasty roasted lala. >:3

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Melodia - 05-15-2015

Actually I believe.....marshmallows are. Wink

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Desu Nee - 05-15-2015

Your profile pic is too lewdy.

Kids may be reading this thread, don't you have any shame?!

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Martiallais - 05-15-2015

Sorry, I went to lunch!

Look on the brightside Crofte, even with Sworn out of work you could always get a job working with Aya at the Quicksand.

Kage are you and Nebbs having a competition to see who can post the most leghumping screenshots or are both of you just exhibitionists? I'm not sure who wins either way but it's not the forum.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Stormwind - 05-15-2015

I've been doing other work but since Bryn wanted a little more fire for the thread, I figured I'd add my own.

I owe Bryn two now, and while normally I'm a person who values quality over quantity, seeing as how Bryn is with Dogberry we know quality isn't an issue.

Honestly though, Bryn and I have had very few interactions, but they have always been good. The title "Penitent" makes me think that she has a great character concept, or is trying to slyly mask just how much time her character spends on her knees. I imagine her character has a great deal of depth and experience, but you'd have to ask Dogberry more about that.

Truly though, as much as I liked Menelberry, I know Dog is enjoying himself so I hope this one works out better. Worse case scenario he can always endear himself to her Ala Mhigan instincts in the tried and true method.

Tell her what she wants to hear and then upend her rule and annex her country. She'll love you for it Dogberry.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Bryn - 05-15-2015

I'm glad Stormwind has enjoyed our interactions, few though they've been. In fact, I believe we've only met the once ICly, at the Ul'dahn ball a couple of months back. While our chat was rather brief, it was wonderfully illuminating, and I found myself with a greater understanding of Stormwind's forum title; there is definitely something between the purported genius, and the madness -- the madness being dear Rhianna.

I've heard wonderful things of the events Stromwind and co. host, and I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been able to make it along to any of them. The ones where Stormwind gets everyone else to beat up big monsters for him sound particularly fun. Which is all of them, as it'd seem.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-15-2015

This thread makes me so happy.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Faye - 05-15-2015

Warren Castille never makes me happy.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Melkire - 05-15-2015

Faye Covington walks into a room and the temperature drops a good fifty degrees.

(05-15-2015, 04:00 PM)Faye Wrote: Warren Castille never makes me happy.

Not my fault an unnamed Nunh can't do it first.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:01 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:

Not my fault an unnamed Nunh can't do it first.

Warren always has my wife sit on his rocks.... Big Grin (at grindstone)

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Verad - 05-15-2015

Castille cannot make you happy because he himself is never satisfied unless he spends several hours a day staring at sweaty people of all genders grappling with each other for his amusement.

I'm not a machine, people. I can't help it so many unhappy relationships turn to my Highmander.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Bryn - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:09 PM)Verad Wrote:

Castille cannot make you happy because he himself is never satisfied unless he spends several hours a day staring at sweaty people of all genders grappling with each other for his amusement.

Which, as we all know, is entirely a waste of time; why stare at all that sweat when you can bottle and commodify it in a disgusting and outrageous display of avarice and shamelessness?