Hydaelyn Role-Players
Family Pictures - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Family Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=11732)

Family Pictures - KHMarie - 05-22-2015

Whether drawn or taken in game, do any of you have photos of those you consider your family?

This could be anything from just friends you associate with as family, to marriages, to just father/mother/siblings/etc.

Show Content

RE: Family Pictures - Aya - 05-22-2015

That's -really- terrific!  I love the idea, I wish I had the resources to have one :-]

RE: Family Pictures - K'nahli - 05-22-2015

I've always wanted to take a tribe photo but that is ridiculously impossible considering time zones, dropped subscriptions and worst of all; alts.

Still.... this makes me want to photoshop some players together into the same screen. I'll think about getting around to this!

(Please excuse the non-contributing post!)

RE: Family Pictures - Gegenji - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 12:55 PM)K'nahli Wrote: I've always wanted to take a tribe photo but that is ridiculously impossible considering time zones, dropped subscriptions and worst of all; alts.

That last bit is what will keep a Gegenji family photo from ever happening. Plus the fact that there's no actual character models for Zozonji, Jijinya, OR Nininya. NPCing family members makes such things rather difficult. Sad

RE: Family Pictures - Melkire - 05-22-2015

Been thinking lately about commissioning a group shot of the Dauntless family. Just need to find the right artist once I've actually got money to spare, read: not the foreseeable future.

Don't have any of Osric's direct family, as they're all NPCs meant solely for forum use (barring my reserving the in-game name of his brother). There's this shot that Hutarin drew, though. <3

Show Content

RE: Family Pictures - Ha'uruh Nunh - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 12:58 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 12:55 PM)K'nahli Wrote: I've always wanted to take a tribe photo but that is ridiculously impossible considering time zones, dropped subscriptions and worst of all; alts.

That last bit is what will keep a Gegenji family photo from ever happening. Plus the fact that there's no actual character models for Zozonji, Jijinya, OR Nininya. NPCing family members makes such things rather difficult. Sad

Best you post a screenshot of Chachanji's adopted family then in Coral.

(Edit: Alternatively, commission art?)

RE: Family Pictures - Gegenji - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 01:04 PM)Ha'uruh Nunh Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 12:58 PM)Gegenji Wrote:

Best you post a screenshot of Chachanji's adopted family then in Coral.

(Edit:  Alternatively, commission art?)

Oh, hey, yeah. Chachan, Leanne, and Virara all hanging out could work. His little "Eorzean family." That might be nice. Big Grin

RE: Family Pictures - TheLastCandle - 05-22-2015

I do have a screenshot I took from the character manager of Yvelont's brother, Percevains. He is (currently) an NPC only, however.

[Image: h644pkN.png]

RE: Family Pictures - Chris Ganale - 05-22-2015

There's actually two that are out there of most of my gaggle. Both are kinda outdated though. Only one I can dig up without having a specific person on-hand to ask for the link.

Show Content

RE: Family Pictures - Uther - 05-22-2015

[Image: ejYhuZw.jpg]

Uther Skystrider's Family pt 1.

Aronnax Fortemps: Uther's father, a dragoon knight of Ishgard and distant relative (through paternal line) of the Fortemps family which runs the High House of its name. He, and his direct family by extension, are granted medium rank nobility from their relation. He named all of his children after heroes he read about growing up.

Arthur the Owl-Eyed: Uther's older brother, who Uther squired for in his youth. He is the only member of his family with cold gray eyes. Local myths say that he can see for one hundred miles in all directions and has the fastest reflexes in all of Ishgard. He and Uther have the closest bond of the family.

Morgan Ironarm: Uther's older sister, and younger sister to Arthur. She was the first wild-card of the family, painting her face before going into battle and roaring loudly in combat. She fights with a sword and an extremely large shield in battle, as opposed to a dragoon's lance.

Next time... Bors the Berserker, Igraine Durendaire, and Bedivere Windborne

RE: Family Pictures - Crisiet - 05-22-2015

Cris' parents!

Therouanne Liautroix
[Image: A6Wa9mN.png]

Yaelle Liautroix
[Image: KUjqVfW.png]

Maybe when I have monies I'll commission something. Some day.