Hydaelyn Role-Players
I don't know what to do :/ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: I don't know what to do :/ (/showthread.php?tid=11784)

I don't know what to do :/ - Nataru - 05-26-2015

Lately guys i've been growing more and more anxious every time I log in. Like nervous for no reason. On top of that I find myself sitting around a lot not really searching for rp but instead waiting for it to come to me. I don't want to take a break or step away but i'm really at a loss of what to do. Any advice?

RE: I don't know what to do :/ - Kurt S. - 05-26-2015

I'd say swallow that nervousness and reach out to people. If you've done it before you can do it again.

Hell I might be leaving in an hour but if I didn't knock Kurt out of action, I'd have him haul Nat's ass to his office, Nat's and Clio's so Nat would at least know a few more people in the RWings.

But yeah, start out by reaching out to someone *cough*Clioamongafewothers*cough* in the RWings..if you're still in there Nat.

RE: I don't know what to do :/ - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-26-2015

she is o3o wasn't aware of this, i know erik did some rp stuff with you earlier in the day but if you like when you get back from that we can meet up and have a small chitchat? also the best way i made contacts was to just go to events or the quicksand start talking to peple. kinda unnerving if you're shy i know; but if both are shy then no one says a word. just try to say hi if there's no response; send a tell to see if they saw it or not (or to even ask if they can be approached ic) and just stat up a conversation.

RE: I don't know what to do :/ - Hammersmith - 05-26-2015

Punch Hammer.

Be punched by Hammer.

Form a friendship, through punches, with Hammer.

And now:
[Image: tumblr_static_night-vale-logo-7162.jpg]

RE: I don't know what to do :/ - Nebbs - 05-27-2015

There is a general lul before the patch. But maybe see this as an opportunity? Rather than wait, think about what good would be like for you? Then come up with some things that would increase the opportunity of that happening.

Here are a few ideas aimed at rp ...
Join a new link shell
Poke the person you wished to rp with but never met
Give your character something to do like selling roses in the quicksand
Look at the FCs and some offer interaction, eg hire Jutat to investigate something

RE: I don't know what to do :/ - Erik Mynhier - 05-27-2015

(05-26-2015, 09:50 PM)Nataru Wrote: Lately guys i've been growing more and more anxious every time I log in. Like nervous for no reason. On top of that I find myself sitting around a lot not really searching for rp but instead waiting for it to come to me. I don't want to take a break or step away but i'm really at a loss of what to do. Any advice?

First off this.....
[Image: tumblr_m5m1d2MYm21rwcc6bo1_400.gif]

Ok, I didn't know you were feeling this way when we rped today. But I'm glad we did. I know I, and the others all love having you here with us. And as is the promise here everyone gets the love. I have been busy irl lately but as I get time I'm reaching out to those of you I see not getting much time, you and Riv I noticed, and Gar, but I got him set for things. Anyway don't sweat it, you are among friends here and you have no need to sit around and do nothing. I am always open when I'm on, as are we all. I myself find myself the same way, just waiting for things to happen. So don't feel bad. We can work it out Nat. Fight on and RP with me more, and also I WILL make a FC event SAT, so hold on for more funs, and I'll see you at Little Ala Mhigo tomorrow night.

RE: I don't know what to do :/ - RiniKett - 05-27-2015

It is now my personal goal to have Rini stalk you. Tbh I've seen you passing by and such and haven't made the effort yet to meet with you on an IC or OOC level. If you don't mind, I'll add you next time you're on. I'm trying to build an adventuring group through IC means as well. I hope you feel better!