Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings (/showthread.php?tid=118)

Pages: 1 2

Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 05-15-2010

Hello Everyone. Finally signing up. Was know as Endinka In FF11 with sylvestra and crystalline On Sylph Server.

I haven't come up with any name yet for 14 so I'll just go by Endi until I have a character ready. If the admistrators wouldnt mind changing the name when the time came of course.

Hope to enjoy all your company once again in 14.

Re: Greetings - Renaise - 05-15-2010

Thighs! Hows it going its been a while Big Grin Glad to see you aboard.

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 05-15-2010

I'll never escape that now will I. Was so close to it being forgotten, and then Dweia had to remind everyone XD

It's good to see you Ren. I've missed you all much. Smile

Re: Greetings - Kylin - 05-15-2010

Welcome Thighs--err, Endi!

And yes, I can easily change your username when you finally decide upon a character name Smile

Laugh Yes now I am certain of it...it is forever stuck to me like Glue. I made sure to threaten Rauros last night for it once again Wink
Just need to set up a camp fire first before roasting him on the sewer.

And thank you Castiel good to know.

I don't know if i should make a similar character to Endinka or go a diffrent route....

Re: Greetings - Seraphine Felstar - 05-15-2010

Hiya Endi! I've looked for you a few times on 11 but I'm on at odd hours of the night. Send me a tell if you see me around and good to hear from you again. Also, other then female midlander I have no idea what kind of character I'm going to create either. Apparently they found some other jobs such as Fencer, Musketter, Mystic and such in the FF14 files so maybe I'll pick up one of those jobs. I'm guessing Lancer is the perfect Endinka job though if you go with that again Wink

Re: Greetings - Rikitiki - 05-15-2010

Hiya Endi!

Welcome back! Big Grin

Seraphine!
Oh I've missed hearing from you. I was gone for a little awhile again but back in game again now My work hours have changed alot I usully work morning now so It hard for me to be up too late when I have to be up at 6 or 7. I'll loo you up. I though something was wrong with my friendlist so I deleted it and was gonna try and put everyone back on it. still wouldn't show up. then I figured out Why, I forgot to put in my POL system password XD Fixed now but I still have to re add people. I'll make sure to look for you now That I know your still there Smile

Hello Rikitiki,
Thank you for the warm welcome back Smile

Re: Greetings - Neserus - 05-16-2010

Hey Endi, welcome back. Glad to hear that you're jumping over as well. Smile

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 05-16-2010

Hey Nesserus! Smile Thanks!

Re: Greetings - Varov - 05-17-2010

THIGHS!

Hey, it's Rihan. Whats up Big Grin

Re: Greetings - Tyriont - 05-17-2010

Eeeeeendiiiii!

Good. Now I know for sure that I'll have someone to torment relentlessly when 14 kicks off. It was always fun to have Ty get under poor ol' Endi's skin.

Re: Greetings - Eva - 05-17-2010

Heya Endi!!!!

I somehow suspect Endi v2.0 won't like Kes as much as she liked Dy. It's sure gonna be interesting to see what happens though!!!

:cheer:

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 05-17-2010

Hey Rihan , Not much dealing with my poor right hand, been not so good lately Sad
(remind myself to skewer Rau)

Tyriont, Your already plotting to torment me already? Such love....

Kes, Oh dear. she's going to be very different from her father then I'm guessing.

But then this is only if I make a character like her. Though from the responses thus far it dosen't seem that an Endi like character would be unwelcomed?

Re: Greetings - Eltharian - 05-17-2010

Hello, and welcome!