Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings (/showthread.php?tid=118)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 05-17-2010

Thank you!

Re: Greetings - Tyriont - 05-18-2010

Endi Wrote:Tyriont, Your already potting to torment me already? Such love....

Yup! I'm pretty much recreating Ty for the new world, he was too much fun to play...and Endi always made a wonderful foil for him. Of course, I can probably find a way to drive whatever character you create nuts :p

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 05-18-2010

Wow...If that ego grows any bigger I promise it will pop like bombTongue
However now you've might have just challenged me to maybe make a character you can't drive mad :p

I'll suppose we'll have to wait and see just what I decide to do.

Re: Greetings - Alaiac - 06-10-2010

Circa 2003 Wrote:Thighs.

Nope. You will never escape that one, Endi.

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 07-31-2010

Well Good news and some slightly not-so good news...

I have managed to purchase a laptop.On opening the laptop though and reading the manual i realized i forgot to buy discs to back the factory image up. So now i' have to wait a few days for the disc to come in that I ordered. Hopefully be back to RP soon with any luck.

Re: Greetings - Seraphine Felstar - 08-09-2010

Welcome back again Endi ^^

Re: Greetings - Loc Talon - 08-10-2010

Hello! Welcome, welcome!

Now, that the formalities are out of the way...I have to ask...

How exactly did you come to don the nickname "Thighs"? Huh

Re: Greetings - Alaiac - 08-25-2010

Loc Talon Wrote:Now, that the formalities are out of the way...I have to ask...

How exactly did you come to don the nickname "Thighs"? Huh

It is a long, involved and quite painful story to recall involving Endinka, Rauros, two Tarutaru, a Quadav, a bucket of bastore bream, and more Selbina butter than I had ever seen before or have seen since.

Suffice to say, it is not fit for the retelling... Or the remembrance thereof.

~Alaiac, who rolled 30 on bardic knowledge for this information.

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 08-25-2010

I can't even recall all of it was so long ago...and yet that name hasn't manage to die yet...I was so close to loosing it too, so close none of the new people would have ever herd of it till someone brought it up. XD

Re: Greetings - Renaise - 08-25-2010

Vana Durga Wrote:I can't even recall all of it was so long ago...and yet that name hasn't manage to die yet...I was so close to loosing it too, so close none of the new people would have ever herd of it till someone brought it up. XD

Finally I'm someone!!! Big Grin

Re: Greetings - Seraphine Felstar - 08-25-2010

Aww! I think you just made Ren's day Smile

Can't wait to see you in game, Endi!

Re: Greetings - Vareal - 08-26-2010

I wish some old friends from other MMO's I've played would join up and I could reminisce... Sadly that won't be the case. Welcome, Endi, to the RPC!
Show Content

Re: Greetings - Menoe Valkyria - 02-04-2011

--MMORPG background
My MMORPG Backround Started with Final Fantasy XI. I have many Great memories from my time spent in both Slyvestra and Crystalline and alot of laughs. I also had shortly Played Aion but sadly found no RP being done that I knew of. Perhaps I would have found one if I had continued to play. It was never the same though as FFXI. I dearly loved FFXI. I hope I can say the same for XIV one day when I look back.

--RP experience
Besides experiance with RP in Slyvestra and Crystalline I had previous experiance with a little chat room and Messeage Board RP but never the indepth experiance I had with FFXI. Regardless it was a good start and introduction into Role Play.

--Character ideas/info
Vana Durga comes from a long line of proud WildWood Elezen. The family has always kept to the woods pefering the protection of the twelveswood and the beauty of the great forest. Therefore Vana has a deep love and reverence for the woods, the natural world and its wild life and Elementals. While her Family to this day resides in Gridania Vana had relocated deeper into the woods where she resides in her own cabin.She Takes on the role of Twelveswood Ranger Protecting the forest alongside the Forestborn. Vana Durga Is always acompanied by her companion Hawk.

*At this time any Siblings or other relations to Vana besides her Mother and Father are open, So if you would like to involve yurself as either a family member, friend or Foe Please contact me through either AIM or Just PM or E-mail me.

--Anything from real life you’re comfortable with sharing, if anything? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
While I would love to atend the the waterstreet atelier right now financially it's not possible. In the meantime Id like to work on preparing a Portfolio.
I love to Draw and Paint and listen to Music. Gameing and roleplay of course (Im here am I not Smile )

Re: Greetings - Forra - 02-05-2011

Hi!

Sorry, a bit late coming, but still, welcome from a fellow newbie.

Also, I was in a roleplay guild on Ragnarök Online called Sylvestra at one point o.o

Re: Greetings - Alothia - 02-11-2011

So, I'm finally making the jump here. I'm excited about meeting some of you in game and getting to RP a little. What I have been able to do is fun so far, and I look forward to expanding my character as time goes on. So, hello!
:cat: