Hydaelyn Role-Players
Housing items you would like to see. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Housing items you would like to see. (/showthread.php?tid=11879)

Pages: 1 2

Housing items you would like to see. - Nadine Marteau - 06-02-2015

What sort of housing items do you feel are lacking? Personally I'm hoping for more paintings and portraits. It's a shame that so far we're limited to Hildibrand and the city-state leaders for portraits to hang in our house. Personally I'd love to put up a picture of Cid or two in Nadine's home.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Chris Ganale - 06-02-2015

More Allagan furnishings. Chao's room in my FC is dreadfully empty with just the ADS chairs, table, light, two rugs, and Syrcus Tower model. Need some Allagan desktop knick-knacks or wall hangings.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Cato - 06-02-2015

More Garlean stuff. Maybe one of those spotlights from Castrum Meridianum?

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - LiadansWhisper - 06-03-2015

I would really really really really like more variety for rugs.

I'd also like more variety in terms of dividers.

Also: more plants.  MOAR PLANTS.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Erik Mynhier - 06-03-2015

Auto-swinging doors as an alt to the asian slider. The consoles from Castrum. More allagan and garlean items. And im really hopeful for Halone temple itema so I can make a chapel.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Nero - 06-03-2015

Armory and training room type items would be neat. Wall and floor-mounted weapon racks where you can deposit your spare weapons and they'll be on display in their sheathed forms, mannequins you can equip in similar fashion to retainers to display unused armor sets, indoor training dummies, wooden arrow targets, perhaps a punching bag and glass display cases as well.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - CrimsonMars - 06-03-2015

A flat screen HDTV. Tongue

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Tynos Riller - 06-03-2015

I want more bookcases >...>

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - PkThunda - 06-03-2015

Curtains.

Long, flowy drapes that an either go over windows or can hang from the ceiling.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Nebbs - 06-03-2015

Water slide
Pets
Floor level bed, for putting under carpets 
Trazan swing
Extra room
Dungeon stuff
Trees

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Nako Vesh - 06-03-2015

MORE. GOOBBUE. THEMED. ITEMS.

But seriously, first I want the item limit upped across the board for all properties. With the amount of tiny objects they've been giving us, it's ridiculous not to allow more slots.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Gegenji - 06-03-2015

I actually put in a message to SE for this item once I thought of it while talking with my FC-mates one day:

Fat Chocobo Beanbag Chair

Think about it, a big ol' Fat Chocobo plush-like object you could put in your room to sit on. Could use the "chilling out" sitting pose from riding the Behemoth mount, and even the slow turning head thing would fit because... man, this beanbag so comfortable you don't wanna pay attention to nothin'.

Other than that? I wouldn't mind more stuff sized for the bigger/smaller races. I've more or less given up the idea of a desk/chair combination for Chachan's room because it always looks like a toddler trying to sit at a CEO's desk. Just barely peering over the top of the desk from his seated position on the chair. Shouldn't have to deal with that in your own room/house, man. Sad

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Steel Wolf - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 07:45 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Fat Chocobo Beanbag Chair

Y'know I was gonna make a post in this thread, but I can't. The mic has been dropped with this suggestion and it's too hot to handle now. :c

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - Aris - 06-03-2015

Pleeeeeeease can we have a guest book?! I'd love to leave people messages.

RE: Housing items you would like to see. - LiadansWhisper - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 02:56 AM)Nako Vesh Wrote: But seriously, first I want the item limit upped across the board for all properties. With the amount of tiny objects they've been giving us, it's ridiculous not to allow more slots.

Yes, please!  The item limitations are awful.  Sad