Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! (/showthread.php?tid=11962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Gegenji - 06-08-2015

Quote:Judge and Aaron meet on a blind date.Aaron wants to go on another date, but Judge isn't sure.

"... I'm leaving."

"YOU ARE NOT. SIT DOWN," the commands rumbled out from deep beneath the armor, which Judge apparently decided was appropriate date-wear. The little bow tie was a nice touch, though. "FLOWER PUT MUCH WORK INTO THIS. IT WOULD BE IMPROPER TO WASTE HER EFFORTS, EVEN IF THERE WAS AN ERROR."

"Don't care," Aaron scoffed dismissively with a wave of his hand, turning back for the door.

"SIT." The single word hit the Hyur like a punch to the gut. And, somehow encased in it was an unspoken threat of unimaginable pain should he decide to continue to be flippant about this situation. While Aaron both didn't care for the situation and was fairly confident in his combat skills, he was also unwilling to discover just how dangerous an armored behemoth like Judge could be when ired. Still, he could at least continue to try and keep some level of his dignity here.

"... Fine," he grumbled indignantly as he slipped into the chair. "But only for the meal. And nothing else."

"GOOD. NOW." Aaron could feel the false eyes on the helmet burrowing into him uncomfortably, and he shifted back in his seat some. "SOUP OR SALAD?"

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Seye Qhesu - 06-08-2015

(06-08-2015, 09:26 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
Quote:Judge and Aaron meet on a blind date.Aaron wants to go on another date, but Judge isn't sure.

"... I'm leaving."

"YOU ARE NOT. SIT DOWN," the commands rumbled out from deep beneath the armor, which Judge apparently decided was appropriate date-wear. The little bow tie was a nice touch, though. "FLOWER PUT MUCH WORK INTO THIS. IT WOULD BE IMPROPER TO WASTE HER EFFORTS, EVEN IF THERE WAS AN ERROR."

"Don't care," Aaron scoffed dismissively with a wave of his hand, turning back for the door.

"SIT." The single word hit the Hyur like a punch to the gut. And, somehow encased in it was an unspoken threat of unimaginable pain should he decide to continue to be flippant about this situation. While Aaron both didn't care for the situation and was fairly confident in his combat skills, he was also unwilling to discover just how dangerous an armored behemoth like Judge could be when ired. Still, he could at least continue to try and keep some level of his dignity here.

"... Fine," he grumbled indignantly as he slipped into the chair. "But only for the meal. And nothing else."

"GOOD. NOW." Aaron could feel the false eyes on the helmet burrowing into him uncomfortably, and he shifted back in his seat some. "SOUP OR SALAD?"
Flower put alot of work in to that. HOW DARE YOU RUIN HER WORK!

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Hyakki - 06-08-2015

[Image: 2d1f1f7111.png]
There were no survivors.

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-08-2015

[Image: Billie-Piper-Laughing-The-Night-Away-On-Doctor-Who.gif]
ommmmmgggg this looks so fun! some of these are just too too funnny xD
i gotta try this...

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Hammersmith - 06-08-2015

More Hammer use. 

More hate.

More Violence.

Especially on the first date.

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Seye Qhesu - 06-08-2015

(06-08-2015, 11:05 PM)Hammersmith Wrote: More Hammer use. 

More hate.

More Violence.

Quote:Flower knits an ugly sweater and forces Hammersmith to wear it.

Flower smiled brightly as she held up the bright yellow and green horror that was her first ever attempt at knitting. The arms were terribly off and the neck was probably way too small for the large Roe to fit through. "All done!"

"Yez hired me as yez bodyguard. Not a damned doll!" the Large elder Roe growled through the thick smoke that followed him around.

"But you are always topless. You have to be cold." she spoke as she attempted to climb up the brute's back like a child. "I MADE IT JUST FOR YOU!" she spoke as she attempted to shove it over his head; which wasn't working.

The Roe began to flail, trying to snatch at the small Au'ra that had hired him to protect her. "YEZ DRIVIN' ME CRAZY! GE'OFF!" he roared before the sound of ripping came. There he soon stood with the sweater down around his neck, ripped, but on.

"YAY!"

"Yez payin' me extra fer 'his."

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Aaron - 06-08-2015

(06-08-2015, 09:26 PM)Gegenji Wrote:

"... I'm leaving."

Chachan OMFG this has me in tears lolololololol xD

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-09-2015

kay soooo....i got two that i don't really see as funny (sadness) but i'll mush em
together for a small flashbackish story :3
[Image: rpgen_zps4gfu2i37.png]

Show Content

ah here's a good one! Big Grin
[Image: jangen_zpsnzg6mbn8.png]

"C'amon, c'amoooonnnnn!!!! IT's suppose to be FUUUNN!" Cliodhna slurred, giggling as she leaned on the smaller woman.

"Thaliak's Grace..." Jancis murmured softly, her face beet red as she struggled to hold Clio's weight.

"Jancis, Jancis, JANCIS! This isa isa partyy~~YYYYYYYYYYY!!!! It's NO fun ifn you...if you.....Wat???" Dissolvs into giggles; forgetting her train of thought.

Suddenly another drunk leaned into Jancis; offering a rather lewd proposition. As her cheeks turned a darker shade of scarlet; Cliodhna good naturedly gave the man a hard shove; knocking him to the floor. "AY! She's with ME toni buddy!" The other drunk scrambling away. "SO hand's offffa!"

"L-lady Cliodhna! I dare say it's time we go home!" Jancis pleaded, regretting her accepting the invitation in the first place.

Cliodhna looked at Jancis, her features turning into a small frown. "But I'm ha-han-having fun! I'll keep em offa ya, so just relax!" She pouted, tilting the bottle to take another loong pull from it. "Just lemme grab ano-anotabothoer drink before we leaves?"

Jancis sighed and slumped further into her seat; repeating prayers to see her through the night, wincing as another bottle crashed into the wall nearby.

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Kurt S. - 06-09-2015

Quote:A prophecy foretold that Cliodhna would be the only one who could defeat the evil Kurt.

Kurt sat and waited for his would-be slayer. He sat in a room with dead bodies, fools he slew. His sat on a throne of bleached bones, holding a golden goblet filled. His eyes locked on the great double doors that stood in his hall. There was no going back from any of this, he was too far gone already. His soul was as black as the room.

The great doors started shaking as if something or rather someone was trying to get in. It shook and it shook, he stood from his throne of death brandishing his axe in one hand and a handcannon in the other. He was prepared for his would-be slayer, the one the prophecies said would free him.

The doors shook one more time before they blew off their hinges, sending a shower of splinters and dust into the room.

A smile played on his lips. Liberation would come but he would fight against it, rage against the prophecy. 

"I've been expecting you...boss."

"ASSISTANT MINION! WE HAVE FOUND YOU! DO NOT PANIC, YOUR SAVIORS HAVE ARRIVED. I, STEINER, IN MY INFINITE WISDOM MANAGED TO FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU HAD GONE MISSING. IN TWO SECONDS! YOU MUST BE CRYING TEARS OF JOY. COME, EMBRACE YOUR TRUE GOD! ME! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY LIKE MY CREATOR MADE ME!"

That explained the first and smaller silhouette in the light. His knees almost buckled at the relief that someone found him in this dark, dank chamber. He had lost track of how long he was trapped in here but his rescue finally came.

Liberation was sweet indeed.

Behind the significantly smaller sillhouette and the source of the blinding light was his boss in a powered suit that came with a concentrated lamp. The steel of the power armor shined as stray rays of light washed over it. 

"Kurt! How did you get trapped in a place like this? And why didn't you just bust yourself out? Do you know how worried we were?"

"I KNEW YOU WERE IN THIS CHAMBER BECAUSE I COULD HEAR YOUR SOBBING."

"I forgot to sharpen my axe and my gun was out of ammo, boss. I don't know how long I was stuck in here."

He cried tears of relief that day.

Quote:Cliodhna, a knight in shining armor, must rescue the distressed Kurt.
^^This was the actual scenario but I accidentally clicked generate again.^^

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Flashhelix - 06-09-2015

[Image: 9fae9b90a1.png]

i don't understand, i roleplay this everyday already

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Kurt S. - 06-09-2015

Quote:Nako is a superhero and Kurt is the sidekick.
Then you have stuff too rich, you just have to post em. I don't care if this is an inaccurate Nako'li XD

In cloudy Ul'dahn night, if one were to look up they'd see this signal painted white against the dark evening clouds. 

[Image: 800px-Maahes1.jpg]

"Boss...it's the Coeurl Signal! There's trouble in Ul'dah City. You think it's the Syndicate again?"

"Only one way to find out, Kurt. Let's go hear what Commissioner Mynhier has to say. TO THE COUERLMOBILE!"

*Nako pushes button somewhere in the YTC HQ. Bookshelf slides open. Kurt and Nako slide down the poles that were conveniently hidden behind the shelves.*

*Becomes COUERLMAN and BLUEBIRD.*

*Front lawn of the YTC opens up and a 24 chocobo-power carriage speeds out into the Goblet streets, blazing a feathery path to Ul'dah. 24 well-built, well raised and well fed chocobos pulling a carriage armed with a lot of magitek and other tech installed on it."

I just had to. Fitting since the age gap between Kurt and Nako is more than 10 years...

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Erik Mynhier - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 04:19 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: *Becomes Coeurlman and umm whatever the Eorzean equivalent of Robin is.*

Bluebird?
[Image: bluebird.png]

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - g0ne - 06-09-2015

'Kurt and Eleni are in an arranged marriage, but Kurt doesn't want to go through with it.'

My eyes nearly popped out. When and how did this happen?? xD

Uh... This one's going to be tough. Here goes!

--

Kurt sighed. He kept staring at his hands, quietly sitting in the dark. Sure, she had a one of a kind smile, and she wasn't all that bad either, but there was something, something that just nagged at him. He couldn't marry her, he didn't want to. 

Did he like her? Yes. She was a friend, someone he had known for a while. 

Did he love her enough that he would be willing to spend the rest of his life with her? 

The Hyur always found himself without an answer to the second question. Today he would be straight with her, today he would tell her he couldn't do this. He could not force this upon both himself and her. Time to be honest.

As if by perfect timing, the door opened, and someone turned on the lights, illuminating the new face, mismatched eyes and short hair topped with feline ears.

"Kurt? Are you okay? You're sitting in the dark all alone..."

He met her gaze. 

"Eleni. We need to talk."

--

Okies... I hope I passed. :O

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - g0ne - 06-09-2015

'Aya and Eleni eating dinner together'
Oh yay! Bouncy

--

Eleni would keep on repeating how delicious the food was, sometimes with her mouth full. Then again, the Bismarck always had the best selection of food. Once she had finished the plate put in front of her, she would look to Aya and smile. "Desert? I want something chocolatey!"

The bubbly barmaid beamed at the smiley adventurer. "Yes~!"

And then the two had a massive slice of chocolate cake each. 

With her fork in her mouth, Eleni blinked twice at the Highlander. Placing the fork down, she bit her lower lip and blushed a little. "Say, Aya..."

"Hm?"

"Well... You're really awesome and well... An amazing person. And you're knowledgable and very ladylike..." Eleni stammered, searching for words. 

Aya listened intently, blinking with those big blue eyes. 

"I have a wardrobe malfunction and-"

Before the Miqo'te could finish, Aya sprang to her feet, slamming her hands down on the table and with an aura of assertion and leadship she spoke, "A wardrobe malfunction?! No, we're not going to have that! We're going to fix your wardrobe malfunction! NOW!!"

Eleni raised her finger and opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by the taller woman. "We're going to go fix it right now!!"

"But it's late... And the chocolate cake..."

"This is of utmost importance!"

And with that she grabbed Eleni and dragged her away with her, it was time for war! 

--

And I hope I passed again. In my mind, I always imagine Eleni and Aya having very light hearted and funny conversations and meetings.

RE: RP Generator - Lets have some fun! - Hammersmith - 06-09-2015

(06-08-2015, 11:10 PM)Flower Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 11:05 PM)Hammersmith Wrote: More Hammer use. 

More hate.

More Violence.

Quote:Flower knits an ugly sweater and forces Hammersmith to wear it.

Flower smiled brightly as she held up the bright yellow and green horror that was her first ever attempt at knitting. The arms were terribly off and the neck was probably way too small for the large Roe to fit through. "All done!"

"Yez hired me as yez bodyguard. Not a damned doll!" the Large elder Roe growled through the thick smoke that followed him around.

"But you are always topless. You have to be cold." she spoke as she attempted to climb up the brute's back like a child. "I MADE IT JUST FOR YOU!" she spoke as she attempted to shove it over his head; which wasn't working.

The Roe began to flail, trying to snatch at the small Au'ra that had hired him to protect her. "YEZ DRIVIN' ME CRAZY! GE'OFF!" he roared before the sound of ripping came. There he soon stood with the sweater down around his neck, ripped, but on.

"YAY!"

"Yez payin' me extra fer 'his."

That last line.  Perfect.