Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers (/showthread.php?tid=11970)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Nebbs - 06-08-2015

Removed please delete

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - T'caska Khevo - 06-08-2015

We are looking forward to this event, please feel free to join us if you know us. Just let one of us know so that we can get those invites out to you. We also plan to have an after-party but the details for that have yet to be figured out completely.

COME CELEBRATE!

If you don't feel like looking for us in game you can also leave a reply here. Heart

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Viola - 06-08-2015

Congratulations.

Will there be cheesecake?

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Virella - 06-08-2015

Daawh congratulations the two of you! Big Grin

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Gone. - 06-08-2015

Can I be part of the post-wedding snuggle party?

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - T'caska Khevo - 06-09-2015

Thanks everyone!

We are also looking for someone to be an OOC photographer. Please contact me or Nebbs if you would be interested in doing that for us!

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Steel Wolf - 06-09-2015

I don't know either of you (regrettably) but congo-rats to the both you! :D

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Telluride - 06-09-2015

Aw, I'm gonna be out of town when this goes down.

That's two I'm gonna owe to Nebbs.

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Nebbs - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 10:30 AM)Telluride Wrote: Aw, I'm gonna be out of town when this goes down.

That's two I'm gonna owe to Nebbs.

I know!

But it is surprising the amount of RP this has generated in the preparation work, we have been approached by a wonderful bard + ensemble , we have Claire Fialo doing the IC coordination, and now we just have dancers to sort out.

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Nebbs - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 09:51 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I don't know either of you (regrettably) but congo-rats to the both you!  Big Grin

If you don't know us and would still like to some and join the RP setting you would be welcome. Generating an IC reason is easy enough. Wrong wedding, mystery invite, arranged a clandestine exchange, won the invite in a lottery, got as part of a bad debt, fell asleep from the previous wedding and are still there, failed teleport, assassins, ducked in to escape the swarm of winged monkeys etc..

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Mountie - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 10:44 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 09:51 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I don't know either of you (regrettably) but congo-rats to the both you!  Big Grin

If you don't know us and would still like to some and join the RP setting you would be welcome. Generating an IC reason is easy enough. Wrong wedding, mystery invite, arranged a clandestine exchange, won the invite in a lottery, got as part of a bad debt, fell asleep from the previous wedding and are still there, failed teleport, assassins, ducked in to escape the swarm of winged monkeys etc..
Shh! They will hear you ._.

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Tokki - 06-09-2015

Congrats. :3

I'm in your LS I'd like to join in as well...as for a reason...I'll come up with something. I haven't been to a wedding before in the game and would like to.

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - RiniKett - 06-10-2015

How did I miss this event. O.O

[Image: giphy.gif]

I must acquire an invitation!

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Nebbs - 06-10-2015

We will get Invitations out as soon as we can find you in game, and do not worry we will hold one for you if not.

RE: Wedding of Nebula & T'caska RP event & request for performers - Nataru - 06-10-2015

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs! I wanna come!