Hydaelyn Role-Players
Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Come At the Bro Above You Thread (/showthread.php?tid=11980)

Pages: 1 2 3

Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Steel Wolf - 06-09-2015

Since this game's PvP kinda sucks and we could all do with a little stress relief every once in a while, how about we have another one of those chain thread topics?

Give your best, most humorous or most outlandish "Come at me bro!" challenge taunt to the person above you!

BEGIN!

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Hammersmith - 06-09-2015

"EY. WALLFLOWER.  TIME TO DANCE."

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Dogberry - 06-09-2015

"YOU FEELIN' FROGGY, LUNCHBOX? PUT ON YOUR BIKE HELMET AND HOP ON THIS LILLYPAD!"

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Arter Wood - 06-09-2015

"I'LL HOP YOUR LILYPAD AND OUT DANCE YOU!"

[Image: 1405049692962%5B1%5D.gif]

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Nebbs - 06-09-2015

"I was hoping for more-ruckus and less maracas .. come at me Bro, ♪ I want to hear percussion! ♪"

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Telluride - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 11:55 AM)Nebbs Wrote: "I was hoping for more-ruckus and less maracas .. come at me Bro, ♪ I want to hear percussion! ♪"

(We both know how it's going down, Nebbs)

YOU WANNA TALK SHREK I'LL SHOW YOU HOW THIS DREAM WORKS KIDDO IT'S A NIGHTMARE AND YOU'RE GONNA WET THE BED LIKE YOU DID NIGHTLY UP UNTIL THE AGE OF SIXTEEN

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Ramen - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 12:05 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 11:55 AM)Nebbs Wrote: "I was hoping for more-ruckus and less maracas .. come at me Bro, ♪ I want to hear percussion! ♪"

(We both know how it's going down, Nebbs)

"You better sit your five dollar ass down before I make change!"

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Melodia - 06-09-2015

I'D TELL YOU TO COME GET REKT BUT I SEE THOSE PEGLEGS MEANING SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT. COME AT ME BRO!

*Mine was for Dogberry....I are a slow typist

YEAH COME GET A TASTE OF THESE BAD BOYS CHUCKLEFISH I'LL KICK YOU SO HIGH YOU'LL BE STARBOUND

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Steel Wolf - 06-09-2015

I USUALLY DON'T LIKE ROE-ON-ROE CRIME BUT FOR THAT ASS, I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION. TIME TO GET PLUCKED, BERRY!

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Seye Qhesu - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 12:21 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I USUALLY DON'T LIKE ROE-ON-ROE CRIME BUT FOR THAT ASS, I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION.  TIME TO GET PLUCKED, BERRY!
OH LOOK! A FEMROE! IF YOU AREN'T BITCHING ABOUT ONE THING YOU'RE BITCHING ABOUT ANOTHER! I SWEAR YOU GUYS HAVE THE BIGGEST WHINE FEST EVER! (oocly, luff you <3 )

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CRIME YOU JUST DECIDED TO BE A PIRATE LIKE YESTERDAY STEP TO MATEY AND I'LL BREAK MORE THAN JUST THE LAW

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Zac Evans - 06-09-2015

I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT PIRATES FROM YOU, YOU SCURVY DOG! A MAELSTROM LIKE YOU KNOWS ONLY ONE THING, AND THAT'S PLAYING 'BURY THE TREASURE' IN THE BARRACKS! SHOVE OFF, MATEY OR i WON'T HANG YOU FROM THE GALLOWS, I'LL BEAT YOU WITH THEM!

RE: Come At the Bro Above You Thread - Hammersmith - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 12:42 PM)Zac Evans Wrote: I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT PIRATES FROM YOU, YOU SCURVY DOG! A MAELSTROM LIKE YOU KNOWS ONLY ONE THING, AND THAT'S PLAYING 'BURY THE TREASURE' IN THE BARRACKS! SHOVE OFF, MATEY OR i WON'T HANG YOU FROM THE GALLOWS, I'LL BEAT YOU WITH THEM!
"Get outta the pool kid, before you drown in your own blood."