Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Elezen soon-to-be-a-knight looking for connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Elezen soon-to-be-a-knight looking for connections (/showthread.php?tid=11998)

Elezen soon-to-be-a-knight looking for connections - Voilinaut Larille - 06-10-2015

[Image: maLhxq0.jpg]

Hello!

Larille  is a  thirty two years  old Elezen  man,  who  masters  the  arts of  lance.  His  father  once  served  the  great House  Friont,  bannermen  of  House  Fortemps.  At a young  age,  his  father injured and  rendered himself useless,  having to  leave  Ishgard with a promise. 

Before  he was  born,   Voilinaut  was  burdened  with his  father's  task;  serving  for House  Friont  on behalf  of  him.  He  has been  training in  Gridania  for twelve years, waiting  for his  days to come.  

Now  that  the  military  campaign is coming  closer,  Larille  has little to  no  time  left. He  has to  make  his  way  up  Coerthas,  to  do  what must be done. 

Voilinaut  is simple  and  earnest.   He is a  laid  back,  forgiving  person,  who  would  do  anything  for  the  ones  that  he  cares  about.  He  needs   a companion to help him  overcome the piercing chill of  winter  on  his  way  to  Coerthas.

Just a brief preview  of  Voilinaut!   I've ditched  the  unnecessary information to   prevent  people from  metagaming.   If you think that  you  can  get along with Larille/  come up with a  possible  plot,  feel free to  leave a  message  here or add me  in  game!  My  timezone is flexible for  both  EST and  GMT.  

RE: Elezen soon-to-be-a-knight looking for connections - Lamia - 06-10-2015

Very interesting character! LEvinth, my ishgardian dragoon would be more then happy to help a squire-knight to be settle into the homelands again. I'm levinth Dunant in game :3 Feel free to give me a poke and we'll see what we can brainstorm! \o/

RE: Elezen soon-to-be-a-knight looking for connections - Candor - 06-10-2015

Hello!

I head House Haillenarte FC, a new free company that will launch on the same day as Heavensward. At Hail FC, we take a unique approach to storytelling and role-playing that has already attracted a good number of fun and reliable role-players. Our premise surrounds the infrastructure of the Haillenarte nobility, that is lesser nobles, vassals, ministers, clergy, knights, soldiers, mercenaries, craftsmen, tradesmen, and basically whatever else you can think of.

If something like that might interest you and you would like to hear more, send me a PM here on get in touch in-game at character name L'cero Nunh. And, no, a Nunh doesn't lead House Haillenarte according to our FC. If not, I wish you the best of luck!

RE: Elezen soon-to-be-a-knight looking for connections - Virella - 06-10-2015

Hello!

Figured this thread may be of interest of you Smile

I cannot offer you what you seek, but I can offer you a heap of fellow Ishgardian themed roleplayers!

RE: Elezen soon-to-be-a-knight looking for connections - Voilinaut Larille - 06-10-2015

(06-10-2015, 01:37 AM)So Wrote: Very interesting character! LEvinth, my ishgardian dragoon would be more then happy to help a squire-knight to be settle into the homelands again. I'm levinth Dunant in game :3 Feel free to give me a poke and we'll see what we can brainstorm! \o/

Sounds good!  I'll try to get in touch with you this evening,  EST.

(06-10-2015, 03:13 AM)Candor Wrote: Hello!

I head House Haillenarte FC, a new free company that will launch on the same day as Heavensward. At Hail FC, we take a unique approach to storytelling and role-playing that has already attracted a good number of fun and reliable role-players. Our premise surrounds the infrastructure of the Haillenarte nobility, that is lesser nobles, vassals, ministers, clergy, knights, soldiers, mercenaries, craftsmen, tradesmen, and basically whatever else you can think of.

If something like that might interest you and you would like to hear more, send me a PM here on get in touch in-game at character name L'cero Nunh. And, no, a Nunh doesn't lead House Haillenarte according to our FC. If not, I wish you the best of luck!

All up for it! I'll contact you  for  more information  in game.

(06-10-2015, 03:57 AM)Virella Douront Wrote: Hello!

Figured this thread may be of interest of you Smile

I cannot offer you what you seek, but I can offer you a heap of fellow Ishgardian themed roleplayers!

Thank you alot!