Hydaelyn Role-Players
Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. (/showthread.php?tid=12000)

Pages: 1 2

Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - DuRain - 06-10-2015

Hello! I am a very casual player who is able to hop on randomly between work and school. I'm looking for someone (or some people) who would be willing to deal with someone who might dissapear for days at a time, or are willing to take RP outside of the game to supplement my lack of play time. 

I have only the basics of my character really fleshed out. She's a roguish keeper who had hopes to leave her culture behind and integrate into that of the adventurous Hyurs she had seen as a child, going so far as to even change her name to fit in. Despite this her genetics and upbringing still betray her from time to time. 

She's hard headed, a little lewd and a picky eater. She hates cucumbers, but is absolutely in love with strawberries. She does not fancy the color yellow. Openly hates romance novels (but secretly loves them) and can't help but wonder how far she could throw a Lalafell. 

Hopefully someone here can stand to be around her! Prefer to answer PM's before giving character name. Just weird like that.

*edit* Meant to write Keeper instead of seeker.

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - Kilid/Torhe - 06-10-2015

Welcome to the RPC!  And... Balmung, I'm guessing?

Random play times, but in which timezone, can I ask~?

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - RiniKett - 06-10-2015

I'd love to RP with you randomly sometime! Rini is a seeker though and might be a little thrown off by your character's choice to integrate into another society, but she's not one to judge others. Hope you enjoy the server and looking forward to bumping into you.

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - DuRain - 06-10-2015

Sorry. Eastern time zone. And yes, Balmung!

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - Sairen Lunaris - 06-10-2015

Would also be interested in random doing with you. I have a Miqo'te who is a half seeker and keeper who came from a tribe that tried to create a different lifestyle for themselves. Name is S'siren Lunaris. Anything you want to know about S'siren can be find in the link in my Sig.

I also have a hyur who is half garlean, who came to eorzea with his family. Since her lost his father in the battle of cartenaeu he became somewhat of a freelancer, and adventurer, using what he had been taught by his father all the while learning new forms of combat. He is somewhat stubborn and reckless. Still in the process of working on him, but, wouldnct getting some form of to with him.

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - Faye - 06-10-2015

Hello there! I'd be happy to role-play sometime. I have a fellow Seeker who left her tribe (though I have several other characters if that doesn't suit your fancy) and I don't mind role-playing through PM's or Skype. Smile

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - Reshie - 06-10-2015

Hi there! My name is Eresh and I'm one of the leaders of the Tonberry Trading Troupe. We have players from all around the world who are on various schedules and at various times. We're more than happy to work with anyone and you can RP with us as much or as little as you like. You can just be a resident of the inn or you can become a part of the tavern staff or the merc group housed there. We're really flexible. If you want to check us out, our website is tonberrytradingtroupe.enjin.com. You can also contact me here via PM, our website or hit me up in game under Ereshkigal Atropos. Either way, I hope you find what you're looking for and have a blast in the game! Big Grin

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - DuRain - 06-11-2015

Still looking for more friends/RP partners. Would love for people that can RP over IM, since I can't get on often!

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - Nasha Aqi - 06-11-2015

I'd be glad to RP with you, both in game or elsewhere! Send a PM My way if you would like to, after you check out Mitsuko's Wiki and such!

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - DuRain - 06-11-2015

I should get on this wiki thing.

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - DeathGodSkeith - 06-11-2015

Id be down to RP with ya anytime. Warning 1 Zy is a prickly kinda girl. Warning 2 any type of forum RP I am total and absolute garbage at.

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - RiniKett - 06-12-2015

(06-11-2015, 11:18 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: Id be down to RP with ya anytime. Warning 1 Zy is a prickly kinda girl. Warning 2 any type of forum RP I am total and absolute garbage at.

I will second this with Zy, if you would like to meet either of us we'll assault *cough* I mean meet up with you together! If you need any help with the wiki or getting anything together feel free to ask about that too! Rini will keep Zy somewhat tame...or try to.

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - DeathGodSkeith - 06-12-2015

lolIcly Zy is liable to bite off a head or two right now

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - C'io Behkt - 06-13-2015

This almost reads like a post I'd have written: the same strange time problems and a similar character premise. This only means that we must meet, even if we will sometimes probably just end up playing tag most of the time!

I'm not much of an IM girl, as I like my in-game visuals, but I'd still love the chance to run into one another when our stars align, Smile.

RE: Miqote with random play times looking for someone(s) willing to put up with her. - DuRain - 06-13-2015

Well, typed up a bunch of stuff for my character... but can't figure out how to use the wiki for the life of me! Frustrated