Hydaelyn Role-Players
13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Tonberry's Lantern (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart (/showthread.php?tid=12037)

13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - GloryRhodes - 06-12-2015

by Spahro Llorn

[Image: VENKpKY.jpg]

Aya Foxheart, the famous waitress at the Quicksand and Eorzea's greatest heart throb has just released a new series of posters for the Grand Companies.  Tonberry's Lantern sat down with her at the fabulous Manderville Lounge at the Gold Saucer for thirteen one on one questions.

1. Aya, you've always been the light of the Quicksand, and I think just about every red blooded guy in Ul'Dah's got a crush on you.  What made you decide to do these posters?

Ummm.. well.. one of the first people I met at the Quick Sand suggested I try some modelling work for Redolent Rose, you know, the designer in Ul'dah?  Exactly!  And she managed an appointment for me, and I've done some work for him!  I also modeled for Monsieur Pumpkinweed, of the Piquant Pumpkin?  I'm sure you've heard of him, right?  I started keeping an eye open for any sort of work like this, and I saw the advertisement for a model for an Eorzea-wide project and I just had to go for it!  They didn't tell us a whole lot about it at first, but when I saw the Grand Company Officers there at the audition I had an idea at least!

[Image: rqPCz0l.jpg]

2. So, this involves the Grand Companies.  Is it a kind of recruiting drive?

Mmmmhmm!  We went around meeting members of the Companies, and making these pin-ups!  They're supposed to help raise spirits and help with recruitment! 

3. If someone were sitting right here, and asked you why they should join a Grand Company, what would you say?

Well, if they're the sort that's young and adventurous, they can do a lot of good for Eorzea, their city, and their neighbors!"

4. Are there any interesting stories from the photoshoots you want to share?

Oooooh, it was just -terrific-!  The places we went.. I loved getting to see so much of Eorzea and meet so many people.  Vylbrand, and areas of Thanalan I'd never been to before, not to mention getting to return to the Black Shroud.  Maybe the loveliest place we went was the Shrine of the Twelve in the Shroud.. aaaand...  The hottest was the Sagoli

[Image: pxJPK7Q.jpg]

5. No adventurous Nuhns tried to pick you up while you were there, did they?

I definitely had some protection, but the U tribe... Well, he might not have minded at least!

6. Sounds like a story there, care to elaborate?

Well, we were there for a few nights, and I know they're not very open to outsiders, but we seemed to be made pretty welcome, at least I was!  And the Nunh threw a nice banquet the last night we were there.  He's not you know.. real young, and people were commenting how they hadn't seen him so energetic in a long while! [She giggles with amusement] And he definitely seemed to enjoy refilling my wine whenever he had the chance!

7. Yeah, I bet he was.  What was the hardest part of this campaign?

Mmmmmm.. well.. probably the Sagoli!  Sand getting everywhere, the sun, and, you know, trying to keep cool, and keep the makeup right, and everything!  I think I'd rather have frozen in Coerthas!" she laughs, "The Elezen in the Shroud also seemed to look at things askance, but I was just so excited to visit the area again it didn't really bother me!

[Image: CkSHQAu.jpg]

8. A fan of The Shroud?

Oh yeeeeeess... Ever since I first saw it as a little girl!  I'd never seen -trees- like those.. the deepness of it all, the sun filtering in through the canopy, like glistening sun drops all the way to the forest floor.  Oh it was just magical.. at least during the day.  Then, you know..." [She pauses her smile softening losing its gilded edge, her blue eyes turning back with sincerity in her expression] "Well, for a very long time the sight of those trees breathed the very idea of freedom."

9. Were there any costumes you absolutely fell in love with?

Ummmm! Oh of course..! Let me thiiiink! Oh! My favorite may have been this one we did for the Flames, complete with a mask and everything.  So edgy and secretive! I think that one comes out this week actually!  And then the pirate captain one!  It was mostly a bikini, but with a hat and eyepatch!

[Image: Em3Bg8o.jpg]

10. You're rather notoriously single, aren't you?  Has nobody caught your heart?

Notoriously now?  I may just be a little hard to pin down.

11. Any advice for some would be suitors out there?

Lets see... be fun... be interesting.. and gifts never hurt. [She winks playfully, giggling.]

12. Are there any men you'd be absolutely thrilled to have approach you?

Yes, Berrod!  [She laughs some more, blushing a little.] But wouldn't every girl?

13. Do you have any advice for any other would be models?

Never turn down an opportunity, and enjoy every job as much as you can!

[Image: 7nA3Oiv.jpg]

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Berrod Armstrong - 07-21-2015

Berrod had the Lantern spread open on the table before him as he read through the interview and looked at the samples of the posters in print. 

Caleb walked by and casually cupped his hand under the redhead's scruffed chin to clap his mouth shut. "Easy there, coeurl. Yer gonna slobber all over the mornin' news. Ain't cleanin' up yer drool until yer an old man."

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Madda - 07-21-2015

Towering sat down, reading the article once or twice, but most of her attention was focused on Aya's build. She seemed so soft and tiny like most hyur, but the last picture with the spear gave her a nice look of those abs. Blushing heavily, she quietly felt judged by the other patrons and quickly pocketed the pictures. "She looks...Nice." The roe was able to say after a while, a few patrons giving the 7 ulm woman a confused gaze before proceeded back to their own copies.

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Aaron - 07-21-2015

Aaron just STARED at the paper. One could assume he was internally blushing like mad.

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Seye Qhesu - 07-21-2015

Flower stared at the pictures with a quirked  brow. Why did women always like to show off? Where was her random sexy man article? Her eyes rolled as she started to fold the paper in preparation for the trash until she noticed a coupon on the back.

Buy one get one free rolanberry cupcakes!

Quickly enough, the small au ra clipped the precious delight and tossed the rest of the article away.

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Aya - 07-22-2015

(( Amazing guys! Heart SpahroHeart - Link to the actual project post for anyone who might have missed it ^_^ ))

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Emberhair - 07-27-2015

Embree flicked through the pages as he searched for a recent news story about someone down on their luck; someone broken, weak and easy to exploit.

Instead, he found something that broke him. At first uninterested in anything, the turning of the pages suddenly stopped at the article. His eyes were drawn to the photos...

.....suddenly he felt hot. He didn't understand it. The world went silent around him as the pictures dominated his mind, his whole world. The words around the photographs flew about the page and transformed into a woman's curves, a woman's lips, a woman's other things.... Embree could hardly control himself. He had never been interested in women before but all of a sudden.... HE NEEDED TO FIND A RESTROOM. 

Embree tore out the page, dived for the nearest restroom and locked the door. Ah, youth. Heart

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Oscare - 08-08-2015

Oscare quickly and quietly stashes a copy of at the article into his belt, looking around to make sure no one saw. He quickly flees from the scene to avoid any embarrassment.

RE: 13 Questions with Aya Foxheart - Aaron - 08-09-2015

(07-27-2015, 10:38 AM)Emberhair Wrote: Embree flicked through the pages as he searched for a recent news story about someone down on their luck; someone broken, weak and easy to exploit.

Instead, he found something that broke him. At first uninterested in anything, the turning of the pages suddenly stopped at the article. His eyes were drawn to the photos...

.....suddenly he felt hot. He didn't understand it. The world went silent around him as the pictures dominated his mind, his whole world. The words around the photographs flew about the page and transformed into a woman's curves, a woman's lips, a woman's other things.... Embree could hardly control himself. He had never been interested in women before but all of a sudden.... HE NEEDED TO FIND A RESTROOM. 

Embree tore out the page, dived for the nearest restroom and locked the door. Ah, youth. Heart
This.

Has.

Me.

In.

Tears. 

Ctfu XD !!!!!!!