Hydaelyn Role-Players
Captain Himalspyr dead in failed escape attempt - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Tonberry's Lantern (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Captain Himalspyr dead in failed escape attempt (/showthread.php?tid=12076)

Captain Himalspyr dead in failed escape attempt - Dogberry - 06-15-2015

Captain Daghbheri Himalspyrsyn, a Limsa Lominsan traitor who was recently sentenced to death for high treason, has been found dead after a brazen attempt at escape made earlier this week. Himalspyrsyn was found guilty of treason after firing upon and severely damaging a Maelstrom ship of the line, and murdering a superior officer. Sources close to Himalspyrsyn claim he had gone mad, and blasphemously declared himself the living embodiment of Leviathan.

It was not long after his sentencing, on the eve before his scheduled execution, that several masked figures broke into the facility where Himalspyrsyn was being held, and assaulted several yellowjackets. Himalspyrsyn escaped in the confusion, but an extensive manhunt revealed his charred remains in a burning boat. The remains were confirmed to be Himalspyrsyn's by a family member.

Maelstrom authorities are seeking information on a man named Reinbach, who may have been involved in the escape attempt. If you know the whereabouts of this man, please provide any information to Maelstrom HQ.

RE: Captain Himalspyr dead in failed escape attempt - Alothia - 06-15-2015

Alothia takes the paper from the boy handing them out and stops dead in her tracks as she reads the headline. "Dead? He thought he was Leviathan!?" She furrows her brow and reads over the article a second time, and then a third.

Tucking the paper under her armpit, she looks around before jogging off toward the exit of the city. She had to tell the others. Something didn't smell right.

RE: Captain Himalspyr dead in failed escape attempt - Steel Wolf - 06-15-2015

Steel scowled. Even though she was in league with Dogberry--even in a passing sense--she was always the last to know when something was up. It was happening with those she associated for far too long.

Steel clawed viciously at the paper, balling it up in her hand before storming off towards the Goblet. She was fit to turn in her Pearl....but first she wanted to find out what the hells was going on.

RE: Captain Himalspyr dead in failed escape attempt - Chris Ganale - 06-15-2015

The magitek prodigy narrowed her eyes at the paper as she read the article on the captain. He had been the level-headed one in the few dealings she'd had with him and the Order of the Raven's Eye. How to have fallen so far as to fire on his own allies? There was something deeper afoot, and Chao knew better than most the demons that someone could carry deep in their soul.

"It was your compatriot I had been worried about letting your weapon be turned to nefarious purposes, Captain..." she murmured. "Though I can't but imagine that he had a hand in this state of affairs. It appears that I have need of making good on my promise; this is a technology I cannot allow to persist."