Hydaelyn Role-Players
Last moments before the beginning - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Last moments before the beginning (/showthread.php?tid=12117)

Last moments before the beginning - Leomoon - 06-18-2015

[Image: uEaHYen.jpg]

So this was my last few moments, I have to work Thursday and Friday but I am going to stay up very late playing. 

The thing I need to ask is: Are any of you prepared? I got paid recently so I went out a bought some nice TV dinners of my favorite food (and some healthy at that) and got some juice, water and a single gallon of soda. I am also planning on getting what little sleep (I work from 4pm- about 11 and up to 12am) I can before Heavensward launches.

Are any of you doing some preparation for the release?

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Berrod Armstrong - 06-18-2015

Got some healthy food ready, designated my workout and sleep hours, and adjusted my relationship settings to 'put that back where it came from or so help me'. 

So ready.

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Aaron - 06-18-2015

I wake up early every day cause my roommate gets ready for work so I don't got to worry about oversleeping and I work nights so time isn't a problem. 

Today im off all this weekend so ima sit back, play Bloodborne or some first half of the day. Then go with my friends to a basketball game or the movies or something last half of the day.

I made sure I texted everyone in my phone "fuck off tomorrow" this morning too lol

Im ready bby

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Ronin'ra - 06-18-2015

Oatmeal, energy drinks and water at the ready. Staying up all night so I can sleep up till opening tomorrow morning.

I'm ready for snow level.

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Griffith! - 06-18-2015

I... actually have work to do this weekend. Commission, ugh. Freelance is no way to live. But since I can't actually access most of the expansion content yet, I'll live.

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Izayoi - 06-18-2015

I'm an oddball I guess, I'll be playing the same way I always do, nothing fancy, no time off from work etc. And I'll enjoy the new stuff as I get to it Smile

Admittedly I will make dinner to just heat up when I get home from work tomorrow to not waste time! Wink

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Dis - 06-18-2015

A thermos with a twelve hour cold rating to keep ice for my several bottles of water.  And a plan to make some food that I can eat cold or quick prepare while gaming.  Other than that, nothing special planned or prepared, except making sure I wake up late so I can play for a while.

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Gegenji - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 06:33 AM)Izayoi Wrote: I'm an oddball I guess, I'll be playing the same way I always do, nothing fancy, no time off from work etc. And I'll enjoy the new stuff as I get to it Smile

That's... kinda how I'm working it. I might not even get to play much this weekend because Sunday is Father's Day - so I'm going to go visit the folks. I might play some when I get back but it won't be an all-day thing like it could be on Saturday.

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Kellach Woods - 06-18-2015

Got the bi-weekly and I intend to not scrub out so I don't know how much I'll be playing, but yeah.

Of course I'll be playing as much as I can otherwise!

RE: Last moments before the beginning - Griffith! - 06-18-2015

Starting next week, though, I plan to start grinding hard till I hit Ishgard.* I have plenty of take-out menus. It'll be a breeze.

*dig that rhyme.Wink