Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes (/showthread.php?tid=12127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Sin - 07-09-2015

Alright! Here's a sneak peek at the Ayanga Warband's lore I'm working on.

If anyone wants to use this Warband as a background, that'd be freaking awesome. Just send me a PM, and we'll work your character in there. I'm still working on fleshing out the background so it's a great time to join up.

Also if any other player-run clans want to incorporate some Ayanga Warband into their past, most likely some sort of conflict in the past I'd love to iron that out. We make great antagonists!

Show Content

K'nahli if you could add this to the Ayanga along with the character Kokachin Ayanga I'd greatly appreciate it! Smile Thanks

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Ari Kagon - 07-12-2015

My "sister", Esva and I (Ari) are apart of this clan. Also, we are seeking additional members of the Kagon clan or even rival clans such as the Oronir clan.

Show Content

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Tumensuns - 07-13-2015

(06-30-2015, 08:31 PM)Sarangerel Qestir Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 10:31 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 09:38 PM)Vachir Toshin Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 09:34 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote: I've gone Xaela and name changed to Evalun Goro. Of the Goro tribe. Yes the horse marrying one.

[Image: tumblr_niq1vqegOe1tf91ito1_500.gif]
Because Qestir seems like it would be a pain to RP.
Now maining a Qestir. Can confirm, is a pain to RP, but still fun.

I think if you ever get into a tight spot, you can speak some, I don't think it'd be completely out of the question. If that helps at all.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Hulagu_Kharlu - 07-13-2015

Add Hulagu Kharlu to the list.  I...really have to do screenshots and stuff.

A shame there is no Jhungid!  Would be a fun IC rivalry!

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - K'nahli - 07-14-2015

Added ^^   Sorry for the delay!

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Renaux - 07-24-2015

Malaguld - 

Hinako Mori & Takeshi Malaguld. Currently active within the tribe. Smile

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Katzenjammer - 07-24-2015

Please add Kharijin Borlaaq, thanks!

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - FallenVanguard - 07-24-2015

You can add Altan Dotharl Smile

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - rainichan - 07-24-2015

Karima Ejinn may be added. Big Grin Up in the air at the moment how active she is in her tribe (aka I haven't decided yet.)

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - banndsand - 07-25-2015

Right, forgot to add that Jakatolui is part of the Noyakir tribe as well. Though she doesn't really affiliate with them anymore.

Thanks for making this list, K'nahli Big Grin

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - K'nahli - 08-02-2015

Yet another late update, I'm very sorry for being so forgetful! If you are under the impression I have missed new requests or want to be updated as soon as possible then please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

(07-25-2015, 10:04 AM)banndsand Wrote: Right, forgot to add that Jakatolui is part of the Noyakir tribe as well. Though she doesn't really affiliate with them anymore.

Thanks for making this list, K'nahli Big Grin

Not at all! I'm very grateful and happy to see that so many people were willing to contribute their names and ideas ^^

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Goodfellow - 08-02-2015

A new alt has been born.  Her name is Schaala Qestir.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Maral - 08-06-2015

Great list.

I seem to be the first Haragin!

My character's name is Maral Haragin.

"The legends of this coastal tribe tell of a group of their ancestors who crafted a giant ship and sailed out across the endless eastern ocean. The explorers are said to have returned with tales of a terrible island covered in massive grey monoliths and inhabited by fire-breathing steel demons."

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - KitKat - 08-06-2015

We can remove Sarnai Khatayin from the list and replace her with Katai Dataq (I got tired of there being a lot of people named Sarnai so I rage-changed).

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - K'nahli - 08-14-2015

(08-06-2015, 01:26 AM)KitKat Wrote: We can remove Sarnai Khatayin from the list and replace her with Katai Dataq (I got tired of there being a lot of people named Sarnai so I rage-changed).

All of those people that didn't offer themselves to be listed here...! T_T  

*updates*   *updates*