Hydaelyn Role-Players
Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts (/showthread.php?tid=12150)

Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Sorugue - 06-18-2015

Hello all, I have recently started playing FF:ARR, based on all I have heard about the RP environment. I signed up on the forum hoping to find someone perhaps interested in setting up an ongoing storyline or partnership. (Storyline for my character is a work in progress)

I am still learning the game itself and the lore however overall I have 20 years of RP experience spanning from Aol styled text based to several years in World of Warcraft RP. If anyone is interested in possibly crafting a ongoing storyline (My character specializes in body guard work, so there's a start) Feel free to reply here or send me a Tell when I am online (I play on the Balmung server)

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - LiadansWhisper - 06-18-2015

I'm not sure that there is a Kingdom of Dalmasca in this setting.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Griffith! - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 10:50 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I'm not sure that there is a Kingdom of Dalmasca in this setting.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
You're not wrong. There is no Dalmasca. That was FFXII.

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Sorugue - 06-18-2015

I see, my apologies I been studing the incorrect lore lol, as I said I am still learning the lore of the game my mistake. I'll be sure to edit the post. (Not surprising I didn't catch that, I've never been a fan of FF12)

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Lilia Lia - 06-18-2015

Hello!  You might also consider checking out the "making connections" forum which is devoted to this kind of inquiry.  Click here

And here's a video you reminded me of:

[youtube]vSyfGm6wXgs[/youtube]

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - LiadansWhisper - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 10:53 PM)Sorugue Wrote: I see, my apologies I been studing the incorrect lore lol, as I said I am still learning the lore of the game my mistake. I'll be sure to edit the post. (Not surprising I didn't catch that, I've never been a fan of FF12)

There should be a wiki attached to this with some good lore.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask 'em.  Smile

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Sorugue - 06-18-2015

Ah awesome, thank you all for pointing me in the right direction for both my inquiry and the Lore, I will be sure to have a look at both. Also it would have been easy to tear me to shreds due to my oversight on the lore, I appreciate you all being polite about it, few forums grant that much respect.

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Lilia Lia - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 11:07 PM)Sorugue Wrote: Ah awesome, thank you all for pointing me in the right direction for both my inquiry and the Lore, I will be sure to have a look at both. Also it would have been easy to tear me to shreds due to my oversight on the lore, I appreciate you all being polite about it, few forums grant that much respect.

This forum has a pretty friendly community, but FFXIV also just generally has a great RP community.  Enjoy!

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Nero - 06-19-2015

[Mod Lasers Firing]

Thread's been moved to Making Connections, and the dupe thread has been merged.

[Mod Lasers Disengage]

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Faye - 06-19-2015

Hello there, welcome! I'd be glad to role-play sometime if you wanna catch me in game. Smile

RE: Experienced Roleplayer looking for contacts - Viviana - 06-19-2015

I'm always up for more people to RP with!  Feel free to run up and start chatting, or sending me a tell.