Hydaelyn Role-Players
Warning: Tomorrow Release - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Warning: Tomorrow Release (/showthread.php?tid=12211)

Pages: 1 2

Warning: Tomorrow Release - Meena - 06-22-2015

Now only is tomorrow official release. but there are going to be an influx of returning players due to the welcome back campaign.

I suspect Aether server will be even harder to connect to. Please stay civil and calm.

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Bontee - 06-22-2015

I guess I really picked a rough time to come back... (Didn't even realize it was coming out until I couldn't log in for 2 days and looked it up D: )

Well, I'll keep trying, I guess. Hopefully it'll calm down in a few days...

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Tywyll'ra Stumog - 06-22-2015

To whose whom are starting up tomorrow on the official release, I have three words of advice for you all.

GOOD FUCKING LUCK!

Seriously the last couple of days have been a nightmare to try and log on due to trying to connect to the loading screen A.K.A. Error Code 2002 and 5006. Have Square Enix looked into fixing this problem yet? The answer my friends is no apparently not -.-

Though all the best to those who get on...

May the odds forever be in your favour

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Edgar - 06-22-2015

Devs do their best now and are preparing. Please look forward to it until it is ready.

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Roda - 06-22-2015

I still don't understand the difference between early access and official release.
Surely, if one wanted to obtain and play the game as soon as possible they would've preordered it for the headstart, right?  I mean even physical preorders get headstart codes.

Personally I'd worry more about payday.

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Aya - 06-22-2015

Haha! I'll be over here.. doing other things to enjoy summer for a while... ^_^

Good luck to everyone trying to play though, I hope the game is stable and a blast!

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Kurt S. - 06-22-2015

I still think that the worst of it all was in the Early Access more than this soon to be official release. Anyone who would have wanted it, probably already got Early Access. If the devs were prepping up for the ocean of players crashing against the data centers, I still think they should have prepared more for Early access rather than the official release.

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - CrimsonMars - 06-23-2015

Usually, from early access up until this point, I had the easiest time logging it during mornings and around 11 PM EST. Those are the times the severs are likely less busy. Either that or I was damn lucky. >.>

Oh well. I've progressed quite a bit so I'm satisfied. I'll likely play other games if I can't get in tomorrow.

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Suviyo Viyo - 06-23-2015

They actually timed this perfectly for me! I just got done at 3am Pacific Time with my weekly radio shift so now I'm hope and ready to play and hour after the scheduled maintenance and *zoop* it just logged right in! Yay!

I feel bad for people later in the day when everyone starts to wake up and crowd in at the same time... *shivers*... but, since I'm a night worker and all, I'll be asleep by then! ♪★~(◡‿◕✿)

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - mongi291 - 06-23-2015

And here I am, who barely tried DRK and now is going on vacation until the 26th of July. At least by the time I get back DRK and MCH will hopefully be buffed.

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - AquiziTC - 06-23-2015

Welp, I -was- going to log in before I had to work today, and just keep myself running in my room in my FC house and pray I didn't get kicked out before I got home.

However, turns out I can't actually FIND my HW registration code, which means why bother?

Derp. What a great start to my morning, haha.

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Meena - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 06:47 AM)AquiziTC Wrote: Welp, I -was- going to log in before I had to work today, and just keep myself running in my room in my FC house and pray I didn't get kicked out before I got home.

However, turns out I can't actually FIND my HW registration code, which means why bother?

They go out randomly, just refresh the mail in the morning. Big Grin

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Melodia - 06-23-2015

I have prepared by implementing Operation: Pokémon if the game acts like a butt. Smile 

If you are able to get on, enjoy and have fun. I have resolved myself to be happy with what I can do when I can do it and that it will get done...just maybe not as fast as others. Thumbsup

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Magellan - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 06:47 AM)AquiziTC Wrote: Welp, I -was- going to log in before I had to work today, and just keep myself running in my room in my FC house and pray I didn't get kicked out before I got home.

By accessing the email. I got for my EA registration, I was able to follow the same link to get my HW registration code. Hope that helps!

RE: Warning: Tomorrow Release - Hammersmith - 06-23-2015

Hah.  Joke's on you guys, I've been gone most of last week and this week up until now.

Wait.

Shit.

Well.  

There's always dark souls 2.