Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eaon Norellia - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Eaon Norellia (/showthread.php?tid=1226)

Eaon Norellia - SaintEaon - 04-09-2012

I. RL Info (if you want)

RL Name: Kyle Parden
RL Age: 20
Timezone: Mountain time (-7:00GMT I believe)
RL Gender: Male
Why do you like to RP? When I was in 10th grade I was going through a low time in my life and ended up joining a Bleach RP where I met a girl named Izumi whom I soon fell in love with. She ended up disappearing completely and utterly but she helped pull me up when I was down, and because of her I finally figured out how to write well and developed a love for Roleplaying which has always helped me to feel connected to the times we shared. So I continue to RP to both enjoy my games more and it makes me happy to do so.

II. Basic info

Characters: Eaon Norellia
Current primary linkshell: None

III. RP Preferences

RP style (Light, medium, or heavy)? Heavy, only time I'm OOC is if I'm not with RPers

Are you willing to RP a fight scene in game? If so, preferred method of combat? (/randoming, skill based, etc) I prefer emotes and /commands, at lower levels however if a character is comparable in level to me I'm more willing to do duels and in game combat, I just don't like the idea of getting destroyed, especially if my character is an older more experienced character but would lose to a younger more naive character just because my character was made second, but RPly would be more skilled.

Are you willing to take major injuries in game? (ie limb loss, comas, etc.) Its questionable, I'd take it case by case but I'm not opposed to it happening, just depends on what's going on with that character at the time.

Under what circumstances, if any, would you allow your character to be killed off? I probably would be less inclined to allow death at the moment because I only have one character I'm paying for, if in the future I make more I'll allow my character to be killed in almost any serious circumstance.

Are you willing to RP romance in game? How far are you willing to go? Yes, and as far as the other person is willing to go, I really like romantic RPs particularly developing relationships and watching them grow, I think love and hate, as well as good friendships are what makes an RP community really beautiful and flourish.

What kind of non-romantic RP relationships are you seeking? (family ties, etc) My character in particular is a bit of a Vagrant, I'm not opposed to him getting adopoted into existed families, or starting a family of his own. I will definitely be looking for a romantic partner, probably a few good friends and some rivals, I'm open to pretty much everyone though.

How far from the actual lore are you willing to stray? Far enough, I like things to stay close to their original content, however I'm not a content nazi and if someone doesn't like the original content so much I'm not going to cut them out of RP all together.

Views on chat functions (IC vs OOC in /party, /linkshell, /say)?
I like to use Regular chat as much as possible. However using Party chat so the whole world doesn't have to listen to our RP doens't bother me. I prefer my Linkshells to be IC most of the time though

Will most of your RP be confined in a single linkshell or will you try to RP with as many as possible?
I may eventually sign to a Linkshell just for the community, however I also love all RP and may just be around to RP with everyone possible either way.

Seeking:
Adventure, comradery, excitement, possible romance, a role to fill in a fantastic world, a fake live worth fake living for and perhaps even a fake life worth fake dying for.

How do you prefer to be contacted? (PM or post in this thread)

Contact me in game, on the forum, or however you want!