Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Washing up on the Bloodshore - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Washing up on the Bloodshore (/showthread.php?tid=12262)

Pages: 1 2

Washing up on the Bloodshore - Kurt S. - 06-24-2015

So let me keep this short and sweet, my au ra washed up on the Bloodshore, yanno that stretch of beach next to Costa where the Bloodshore Bells spawn. Naturally she got separated from her Tumet friends but that's beside the point. Just wanna know who could maybe stumble on her or sumtin, just please don't kill her under the pretense of 'ahh demon ahh voidsent.'

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - WorstRPerEver - 06-24-2015

If you don't mind someone who's new to RPing on FF14, I can have my character stumble across her!

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - Kurt S. - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 10:53 PM)WorstRPerEver Wrote: If you don't mind someone who's new to RPing on FF14, I can have my character stumble across her!

Go right ahead.

Just a heads up that not everyone could recognize an au ra yet. I mean they are a relatively fresh race who just got into Eorzea. Granted, I guess with character backgrounds it's possible that your guy knows what she is anyway before I start derailing my own thread.

Please, that'd be nice, I don't mind if you're new to the whole RPing shtick.

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - Kurt S. - 06-25-2015

Of course giving me some est based dates and times would be nice since I'm usually 12 hours ahead of est

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - WorstRPerEver - 06-25-2015

I've got an idea in mind for how Jad will react to meeting an Au Ra. I don't believe he's gotten to meet one up close and personal before, so it should be interesting... Laugh

Who should I be looking for ingame, by the way?

Quick edit, just saw your post - I'm usually online in the afternoons and evenings EST, although sometimes I'll be afk/tabbed out working on other things.

Khujin Tumet. And I'm also about ready to rp a bit of a language barrier. Hopefully jad brought his patience huehuehue.

I'll do my damndest to make it interestin XD

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - Gone. - 06-25-2015

I have two Au Ra ladies that'd be willing to nurse Khujin back to health if you'd be interested. :3

(06-25-2015, 12:39 AM)Ramen S. Wrote: Khujin Tumet. And I'm also about ready to rp a bit of a language barrier. Hopefully jad brought his patience huehuehue.

He'll have his patience and his awkward curiosity!

I should be around and fully available on Saturday afternoon (EST) if you'd like to meet up then.

(06-25-2015, 12:35 PM)hauntmedoitagain Wrote: I have two Au Ra ladies that'd be willing to nurse Khujin back to health if you'd be interested. :3

I think that'd be nice. I still have yet to figure out her disposition to other non-Tumet Xaela and Raen as a whole though.

(06-25-2015, 06:14 PM)WorstRPerEver Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 12:39 AM)Ramen S. Wrote: Khujin Tumet. And I'm also about ready to rp a bit of a language barrier. Hopefully jad brought his patience huehuehue.

He'll have his patience and his awkward curiosity!

I should be around and fully available on Saturday afternoon (EST) if you'd like to meet up then.

Any chance you could make that a saturday evening? But hey I can skip sleep if I have to though XD

D: no, sleep is important! Hmm...

I'm not sure what time zone you're in, but would Friday evening be better?

(06-25-2015, 10:59 PM)WorstRPerEver Wrote: D: no, sleep is important! Hmm...

I'm not sure what time zone you're in, but would Friday evening be better?

Friday evening would be worse for me, again GMT+8 or count 12 hours forward from EST. I mean I have unfortunate circumstance of saturday classes.

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - WorstRPerEver - 06-26-2015

Ahh, whoops! Didn't catch the time zone thing the first time around... I hope this doesn't make me seem stalkery or anything, but I found your thread in the character directory with your schedule. Does Fridays at 2 AM onwards still work? I've got some prior engagements on Saturday night, unfortunately >_<

If Friday around 2 AM doesn't work, let me know if any time on Sunday is good!

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - Kurt S. - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 12:07 AM)WorstRPerEver Wrote: Ahh, whoops! Didn't catch the time zone thing the first time around... I hope this doesn't make me seem stalkery or anything, but I found your thread in the character directory with your schedule. Does Fridays at 2 AM onwards still work? I've got some prior engagements on Saturday night, unfortunately >_<

If Friday around 2 AM doesn't work, let me know if any time on Sunday is good!

Yeah i think that should work also the time's changed to like 1am. I shoukd get to updating that

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - Blue - 06-26-2015

Damn that Bloodshore, someone should hang a sign or something! Blue also washed up there at the beginning of ARR back in 2013!

Blade's still living with the consequences of being the one to find her, so beware.

[Image: 522f0f0aa068d650e603fef3.jpg]

RE: Washing up on the Bloodshore - Kurt S. - 06-26-2015

EXCEPT I ALREADY PLANNED HER TO WASH UP On THE BLOODSHORE TWICE.

Or the Bloodshore and Crescent Cove....