Hydaelyn Role-Players
Jenova RP Community! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Jenova RP Community! (/showthread.php?tid=12321)

Jenova RP Community! - Vash Marlboro - 06-29-2015

I'm glad to announce that the Jenova RP Community linkshell has been established. 

Why was it created? 
Do to a request and seeing as it is hard or near impossible to get in to the actual rp servers. So I took it upon my self to make place for rpers to talk and make meeting locations. 

In no means will I try or want to be head of this community, but I will lay the foundations to see the potential of a great community.  

How to get in?
/tell Vash Marlboro, friend request Vash Marlbor, and/or leave comment bellow to join the the community.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Renata Lynn - 06-30-2015

I used to have Renata on Jenova...moved her to Balmung because the rp community seemed non-existent and I was sick of endgaming all the time.

Best of luck to you in your endeavor! Smile

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Absurdkoala - 07-01-2015

Phew, here I was thinking it may not be a thing in this game! While I am on the Trial version until this upcoming tuesday (silly bi-weekly payments) I can't get too involved in these things now but afterwards I'd love to join/help in any way I can. I'm new to the game entirely but I know that struggle will pass eventually.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Vash Marlboro - 07-03-2015

(07-01-2015, 04:09 PM)Absurdkoala Wrote: Phew, here I was thinking it may not be a thing in this game! While I am on the Trial version until this upcoming tuesday (silly bi-weekly payments) I can't get too involved in these things now but afterwards I'd love to join/help in any way I can. I'm new to the game entirely but I know that struggle will pass eventually.

Sounds look forward to see and you.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Vash Marlboro - 07-03-2015

(06-30-2015, 11:10 AM)Eorla Brynn Wrote: I used to have Renata on Jenova...moved her to Balmung because the rp community seemed non-existent and I was sick of endgaming all the time.

Best of luck to you in your endeavor! Smile

Thank you and you never know if we shall meet.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - virgquinn - 07-12-2015

Hi!  I'm just wondering how the RP community on Jenova is going?  I'm returning to the game after a few months away and want to start fresh with a new character.  I played for about 6 or 7 months on Brynhildr but drifted away as it was just leveling and not many people to talk to or even light RP.  I was in a small FC over there that had some fun interactions in our house and some nice conversation, which I would like to have again.  I love the game and now that the expansion is out decided it was time to play once more.  Getting on to Balmung or Gilgamesh seems near impossible and I don't want to lose days of my subscription (it's already been a couple) trying to get onto a server or pay for a transfer currently after just purchasing the expansion and game time.  A weird work schedule doesn't help.  Sad  I'm considering Jenova so I can get started and it seems like the other server that comes up here semi-frequently.  I also like the idea of a developing community.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Vash Marlboro - 07-19-2015

(07-12-2015, 03:18 AM)virgquinn Wrote: Hi!  I'm just wondering how the RP community on Jenova is going?  I'm returning to the game after a few months away and want to start fresh with a new character.  I played for about 6 or 7 months on Brynhildr but drifted away as it was just leveling and not many people to talk to or even light RP.  I was in a small FC over there that had some fun interactions in our house and some nice conversation, which I would like to have again.  I love the game and now that the expansion is out decided it was time to play once more.  Getting on to Balmung or Gilgamesh seems near impossible and I don't want to lose days of my subscription (it's already been a couple) trying to get onto a server or pay for a transfer currently after just purchasing the expansion and game time.  A weird work schedule doesn't help.  Sad  I'm considering Jenova so I can get started and it seems like the other server that comes up here semi-frequently.  I also like the idea of a developing community.

To be honest its very light. I have not had much luck finding people to rp with, but you can all ways look me up.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Vash Marlboro - 07-19-2015

I'm between the hours of 11pm est to 12pm est

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Redariesye - 07-24-2015

Due to the fact Balmung is locked, and for awhile it seems, me and a few friends are starting on Jenova. I happened upon you post and would like to extend my help if needed. If not I will still like to join the linkshell and possibly grow a community with others.

Seeing as I am mostly on my other character leveling you can send me a private message through here, or I will just try to hunt you down in game. Names of the Character on the server is "Xaries Rosario" just incase you send me a request or something.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Meat - 01-12-2016

Is this still going? I just got the game and the 2 large rp servers are always locked.

RE: Jenova RP Community! - Mayhewin - 01-24-2016

I would like to know if it still going on if so, if I could join as well