Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for participants in long term plot and FC membership - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for participants in long term plot and FC membership (/showthread.php?tid=12328)

Looking for participants in long term plot and FC membership - allgivenover - 06-29-2015

Hello RPCers,

For a long while now I have been brooding over the details of a long term plot for my new Free Company Sidereal and now that we know more about Astrologian lore I am able to make decisions about the core of this plot and actively seek others who may be interested.

Compared to launch the feel of later 2.X updates and the Heavensward expansion is increasingly epic in scale, and because of that my own roleplay interests have also shifted in that direction. With that shift came a desire for something long term, something “main scenario esque” on a personal scale, without touching the main scenario quest itself.

While creating this plot I came up with several rules that it must adhere too, with the philosophy that while it’s alright to bend the lore, we should never break it:

1. It cannot match or near the importance of the official Main Scenario Quest.
  2. It cannot make assumptions regarding details related to the Main Scenario Quest.
  3. Its influence on the setting shall never be so great as to render roleplay with outsiders impossible.
  4. It must not focus on any one individual character (no lost scion of an ancient power or important lineage, no G'raha Tia type characters unless it's a plot NPC), individuals may be important to the story, but never in a way that it cannot carry on without them.
  5. Its exact details will remain vague so they may be adapted as new lore is released.
  6. It cannot reference any elements used by other Final Fantasy games, as they may be adapted in later game updates (no Esper world from VI, no Lunarians from IV, etc).
Keeping these rules in mind has proved easier than I originally thought, and I plan to adhere to them throughout, and I intend for that throughout to be a very long throughout.

Show Content

So, what’s the best way to learn more or get involved?

Roleplay with my character. While she is not the star of the show she is the catalyst for what’s going on. If what you find out intrigues you consider applying to join my new Free Company and help me build an interesting and fun narrative.

RE: Looking for participants in long term plot and FC membership - LhasDataq - 07-29-2015

Greetings everyone!

Co-conspirator of Sidereal here, looking to jump in on this recruitment process.
If anyone is interested in learning more, you can also hit me up in game under the following names:

Fate Lhas
Tuyaa Dataq

I'm usually on in the evening times ~6 -9 EST. 

See ya in game!

RE: Looking for participants in long term plot and FC membership - LhasDataq - 08-15-2015

I can bump threads, yeah?