Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) (/showthread.php?tid=12370)

Pages: 1 2

ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - Miakoda - 07-01-2015

My doctor/researcher lady is looking for some "professionals" to talk to about their health and business.  If you don't want to post here that you have a toon in the sexy profession- feel free to send me a PM or whisper Fiona Cooper IG.

And no, I'm not looking for the ERPs.

(Edited to be more blunt!)

Edit: Again.

She's looking to unload some... enhancement medications. Some of the 'getting your partner high' variety, and some of the 'getting your partner up' variety. She's looking for people to be able to push her products.

RE: ISO "working girls/boys" - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-01-2015

Sorry, could you clarify?

Do you mean people who engage in Erotic Roleplay?

Or people who specifically roleplay as prostitutes?

RE: ISO "working girls/boys" - Gone. - 07-01-2015

Would assume the latter.

RE: ISO "working girls/boys" - Miakoda - 07-01-2015

People that roleplay as prostitutes.  I don't need the ERP part, hah.

RE: ISO "working girls/boys" - Edgar - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 10:39 PM)Miakoda Wrote: People that roleplay as prostitutes.  I don't need the ERP part, hah.

Could have been up front about it.

This forum has seen its fair share, we don't have little kids playing the game, it's all cool.

RE: ISO "working girls/boys" - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 10:39 PM)Miakoda Wrote: People that roleplay as prostitutes.  I don't need the ERP part, hah.

I would point you http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9623

While not a brothel, It's my understanding it has connections to those who wish to RP sex workers realistically.

RE: ISO "working girls/boys" - Miakoda - 07-02-2015

(07-01-2015, 10:41 PM)Edgar Wrote:

Could have been up front about it.

This forum has seen its fair share, we don't have little kids playing the game, it's all cool.

I never know what people get offended about.  Figured I'd go on the side of caution.

(07-01-2015, 10:49 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

I would point you http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9623

While not a brothel, It's my understanding it has connections to those who wish to RP sex workers realistically.

Thanks for the tip!

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - PkThunda - 07-02-2015

And from the heavens I descend to where I am needed.

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - thesunalsorises - 07-03-2015

Ophelie is a courtesan and she's very open about it. So if you're interested you can find her in-game.

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - Terra - 07-04-2015

Aladi Ladi is pretty new, but she's trying to break out of street prostitution to something a bit classier (a host club). She's an alt and I haven't had the chance to develop her much yet...

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 11:52 PM)Terra Wrote: Aladi Ladi is pretty new, but she's trying to break out of street prostitution to something a bit classier (a host club). She's an alt and I haven't had the chance to develop her much yet...

I saw your avatar and went,

"Oh god, please don't be a lalafell prostitute."

Then I kept reading and realized it was an alt.

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - Faye - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 01:21 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 11:52 PM)Terra Wrote: Aladi Ladi is pretty new, but she's trying to break out of street prostitution to something a bit classier (a host club). She's an alt and I haven't had the chance to develop her much yet...

But it's still a lalafell name!

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - McBeefâ„¢ - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 02:00 AM)Faye Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 01:21 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

But it's still a lalafell name!

Oh no.

You're right.

Terra, is your courtesan a lalafell. Forgive me my curiosity, but I've never seen one.

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - Antain - 07-05-2015

I'm not sure if this helps, but my character used to be of this profession. Albeit, against his will. Sort of. It's somewhat complicated XD

RE: ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female) - Miakoda - 07-06-2015

Updated the main post to reflect what she's looking for (Sorry, was busy most of the holiday weekend).

Basically, she made a bunch of drugs and needs people to push them.  

Looking for currently active people in the sex industry to push them.  They're not all 'get high' drugs.  They're for other actual medical situations as well.