Hydaelyn Role-Players
It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! (/showthread.php?tid=12413)

It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Verb - 07-04-2015

Hey there folks!

I've been playing FFxiv for a while now, with two level 50s on my alt Steam account though I've since switched over to the non-steam version for eases sake.
I originally joined to play with a few of my friends from around the place but their interest in the game dried up before I could catch up - same thing happened with the peeps I live with where they just stopped playing after a while when I couldn't get enough of the game -_-

So here I am - looking for people to create grand stories with across the landscapes of Eorzea! I used to roleplay a little when I was a member on an anime forum a few years back, though nothing major, and I thought it would be interesting to get back into it now that the scope of my imagination has surpassed LotR and Deltora Quest Tongue

IRL I'm a full time (final year) college student who reads, plays and listens to a variety of music, games (in both video and card varieties), watches anime, arts, and checks out anything that piques my interest (which is unmanageably broad). 
My course doesn't restart for a few months yet so I've got plenty of time in between my part time job for adventuring!  

Nice to meet everyone ^(^_^)>

RE: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Faye - 07-04-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Smile TWEWY is the best.

RE: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Verb - 07-04-2015

I poured at least a hundred hours into TWEWY - one of my favourites. Though I'm just using Mr. H as a placeholder until Gilgamesh finally opens the floodgates for new characters sometime today so I can get a screenshot of my new main.
Thanks for the welcome!

RE: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - M'isha - 07-04-2015

Welcome! I'm not on Gilgamesh, otherwise it would be great to have an RP buddy who is new like me! My RL friends also got tired of the game. : (

Good luck finding friends on Gilgy! It's a lot easier to make a new character on than Balmung, that's for sure. : x

RE: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Viola - 07-04-2015

Welcome to the forums. While I know a few people on Gilgamesh, I highly doubt (read; completely unlikely) they're RPers.

I wish you good luck in at least meeting friends, though.

RE: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Mountie - 07-04-2015

<read the post title>

No. Not that song, it was trapped in my head for so long...

RE: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Uther - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 11:14 PM)Riordyn Ashentyr Wrote: <read the post title>

No. Not that song, it was trapped in my head for so long...

I thought it was a reference to Legend of Zelda (1986) when the old man gives you the wooden sword and says "It's dangerous to go alone, take this!"...

Maybe I'm old and out of touch.

There goes my "in" for conversation. 

Welcome to the RPC. Have fun. Make friends. Play pretend with us. Aim at the eye of Gohma. Or is that a song now too? I'm going back to my corner.

RE: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take Me! - Rosamund - 07-06-2015

(07-05-2015, 01:56 AM)Tancred Wrote: I thought it was a reference to Legend of Zelda (1986) when the old man gives you the wooden sword and says "It's dangerous to go alone, take this!"...

Maybe I'm old and out of touch.

I presumed it was a Zelda reference too... So if you're old and out of touch then so am I!

Anyway, welcome to the RPC, Verb!