Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Homecoming? Seeking Ishgardian Connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Homecoming? Seeking Ishgardian Connections! (/showthread.php?tid=12423)

Homecoming? Seeking Ishgardian Connections! - Gwenneth - 07-05-2015

[Image: tumblr_nr0xhkZfc21ti4i0uo1_1280.jpg]

Reima has recently journeyed north to Ishgard on the tail of some personal matters, but has found herself drawn--as a healer and hearer--into assisting the warn-torn realm where she can.  Her nature can’t abide leaving the suffering to suffer alone when there’s something she could do about it, after all!  Her usually-cheerful and enthusiastic disposition are wavering a bit with how out of place she remains as a foreigner, however, and despite how strong she feels her connection to Ishgard might be.  

I have recently finished the 3.0 MSQ and am easing back into becoming a full-time roleplayer (with the exception of some small progression here and there), and would love to become more involved in mutual storytelling, new friendships, and shared experiences with other characters, especially as Reima learns to adapt to the world she’s thrust herself into.  She’s a bit of a romantic in a literary sense, wide-eyed and idealistic at times, and a self-made historian with a knack for good-intentioned meddling where she shouldn’t.  For my part, I’m a long-time, experienced roleplayer who enjoys all sorts of stories and all manner of characters.

In the days of 1.0, I’d roleplayed the character that would become Reima as being of Ishgardian blood.  When 2.0 came about and real-life demanded I take a long break, I decided to write that character off as an amnesiac for the sake of giving myself time to explore the Lore a bit further, but when Heavensward was announced...well, it really did feel like I was ready to “bring her home” and recover her true name one day.  Out of character, I’m enchanted by the expanded world that Heavensward has provided and by the culture of Ishgard that’s been painted for us, and I’m eager to explore all that it is with others who share a similar desire.

My time-zone is EST, and I work 8:00 - 5:00 every weekday, but I am around most weeknights and throughout the weekend.  Scheduling specific dates can be difficult, so always feel free to just poke me if we’re both online.  Of late I’ve been in a perpetual state of “walk-ups and random RP welcome”, though, so if you see me about anywhere, feel free to grab me in character!

RE: Homecoming? Seeking Ishgardian Connections! - Spethah - 07-05-2015

Reima is a lovely roleplayer and her character is so positive and inspiring. It's a refreshing experience to see a person write a character like Reima does and just 
ghaislgjahklg

You won't regret meeting this lovely, postitive and motivational potato.

RE: Homecoming? Seeking Ishgardian Connections! - Virella - 07-05-2015

*flops*

I would always welcome more roleplay with more people, especially Ishgardians. So if you are happy enough to roleplay with an Ishgardian elezen, give me a shout ingame, or toss me a message over the forums Smile

I'm sure we can work something out!

RE: Homecoming? Seeking Ishgardian Connections! - Gwenneth - 07-06-2015

(07-05-2015, 08:47 PM)Septha Wrote: You won't regret meeting this lovely, postitive and motivational potato.

Septhaaah!  ;__;  <3

(07-05-2015, 08:54 PM)Virella Douront Wrote: I would always welcome more roleplay with more people, especially Ishgardians. So if you are happy enough to roleplay with an Ishgardian elezen, give me a shout ingame, or toss me a message over the forums Smile

Happy enough? Most definitely!  ^__^  I'll shoot you a message when we're both about at the same time!